The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
caz
looking to play the rebel? lol u have no social life do u

well i could answer this humourously or i could just completely laugh at your attempt to insult me.....decisions decisions......
Reply 61
caz
OP
Peapod
Well "the things (you) do" are actually illegal, so I wouldn't advise yuo discuss it loudly anywhere.
LOL

i dont use all of the regularly, the poll asks what substances u have DONE, so its not like the cops r gonna find anything at my house besides wut r they gonna do come to my door and tell me they have evidence that i've tried drugs?
Reply 62
Mad Caddie
well i could answer this humourously or i could just completely laugh at your attempt to insult me.....decisions decisions......

go for the humerous approach
Reply 63
caz
OP
Mad Caddie

u can completely laugh i doubt anyone cares. u arent scary so quit with the threats as if u have some secret about me u can put out that would completely embarrass and ruin me
Reply 64
caz
well, not in mad caddie's eyes, bcuz apparently people do drugs to look cool

errrr....again, you have a very short memory span...like a fish.
i never said people do drugs to look cool, i said that is what YOU were doing ......
Reply 65
munchie_rox
wow! some of these posts actually inspire me onto a higher plane of enlightenment...

Have you reached Nirvana yet?
Reply 66
caz
i dont use all of the regularly, the poll asks what substances u have DONE, so its not like the cops r gonna find anything at my house besides wut r they gonna do come to my door and tell me they have evidence that i've tried drugs?

I was mocking you.
And no they wouldn't do that, they would keep tabs on you until they have proof.

I do hope you're not coming to this country for your education.
And I fear you are otherwise why would you be on this board?
Reply 67
caz
u can completely laugh i doubt anyone cares. u arent scary so quit with the threats as if u have some secret about me u can put out that would completely embarrass and ruin me

here we go again....WHEN did i say i had secrets about you?????
WHEN did i threaten you??????
Reply 68
I'd never touch drugs I've seen what they can do to you. Never smoked and not planning to. I like to drink though :biggrin: And of course big pots of Petits Filous...
Reply 69
caz
OP
Peapod
ditto.
And if she asks why...just bcuz.

i'm a HE, and a lot of these brits cant stand us americans, so im not surprised
Reply 70
caz
i'm a HE, and a lot of these brits cant stand us americans, so im not surprised

no, we just can't stand you.
Reply 71
me!
I'd never touch drugs I've seen what they can do to you. Never smoked and not planning to. I like to drink though :biggrin: And of course big pots of Petits Filous...

Yep Me2! I'd neva even smoke a cigarette! But i am partial to a drink and petits filous.
Reply 72
caz
OP
Mad Caddie
errrr....again, you have a very short memory span...like a fish.
i never said people do drugs to look cool, i said that is what YOU were doing ......

and i said, i only mentioned the things i've done once, and it was a short post at that, so if u wanna be all suspicious and questionable as if im incompetent of discussing drugs with other people, u can, but im still gonna say ur a flamer
Reply 73
caz
OP
byb3
no, we just can't stand you.

oh, u got me there :rolleyes: we all seriously care wut u think bcuz ur just so important
Reply 74
caz
and i said, i only mentioned the things i've done once, and it was a short post at that, so if u wanna be all suspicious and questionable as if im incompetent of discussing drugs with other people, u can, but im still gonna say ur a flamer

whats a flamer sonny?
Reply 75
caz
OP
Mad Caddie
whats a flamer sonny?

well u being from "Hogwarts", i wouldnt expect u to know
Reply 76
caz

No messin with hogwarts!
Reply 77
caz

hence the reason i ask, what be a flamer laddy?
Reply 78
caz
OP
Daveo
No messin with hogwarts!

ya, anyways, lets get back on topic
Reply 79
caz
oh, u got me there :rolleyes: we all seriously care wut u think bcuz ur just so important

and you are important? just because youre from the US doesn't mean you run the world. or maybe it does... :rolleyes:

Latest