which substances have u done? Watch

This discussion is closed.
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
...indeed. Now all we have to do is hatch a plan.
i'll meet u out there if u really wanna do this
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
Don't knock it till you've tried it. I've had many a wonderful night on a few 2 many martinis. It does jus loosen u up a bit, make u a little bit more relaxed, more at ease and brave!
what makes you think I havn't? I can knock it seeing as I have tried it. I'm all up for trying anything once, but once you've done it you realise it was a waste of time, money, personal dignity...
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i've done some stupid things i rejret after drinking but i still keep drinking cos i like the confidence i get when i'm drunk bu i respect you for sticking to your own beliefs and choosing not to drink. Its your choice and no-one can judge you negatively for not drinking.
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
what makes you think I havn't? I can knock it seeing as I have tried it. I'm all up for trying anything once, but once you've done it you realise it was a waste of time, money, personal dignity...
funny how you can say once you've tried it u can knock it, when a lot of times substances can be a lifestyle, much like foods and other things people do. it is a hobby, an activity, and anyone who tries weed once cannot fully understand it until they try it several times, because the first time it is a foreign substance, and the body adapts to it, like many substances
caz
Rep:
?
...the same amount of people who have tried cigarettes tried marijuana, altho im not surprised
Falguni
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I havent tried any of the above substances and am not planning on trying them in the future. I would rather not take things which could alter my minds and actions and could lead to me doing things I might regret.
Living life gives me a natural high so I don't need any of these 'supplements'!
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
i'm a HE, and a lot of these brits cant stand us americans, so im not surprised
UK-learning.net
Learning
and UK
Just thought I'd point it out
J
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can just say that I have tried a bit of the old wacky baccy myself as an impressionable minor and it really is pants.....and I have unintentionally had an E due to a spiked drink but that is another story...the point being, I don't regret trying a soft drug because its opened up my eyes to the pointlessness of all forms of drugs....I mean what's the point on spending £120,on an ounce of stuff, smoking it and just feeling dizzy and sitting in a dark room laughing at ****ing nothing (even when its done through more potent methods and green "supergrass" instead of solid is used).....alcohol...I don't really try to get drunk to be honest anymore cos I feel like a sack of **** and don't really enjoy the drink....sure, maybe tipsy but, I just don't see the point anymore of downing **** loads of Jack Daniels and Vodka to puke up all over the place, run round like an idoit, fall over and scrape every item of clothing with bits of your skin with it too...
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
I can just say that I have tried a bit of the old wacky baccy myself as an impressionable minor and it really is pants.....and I have unintentionally had an E due to a spiked drink but that is another story...the point being, I don't regret trying a soft drug because its opened up my eyes to the pointlessness of all forms of drugs....I mean what's the point on spending £120,on an ounce of stuff, smoking it and just feeling dizzy and sitting in a dark room laughing at ****ing nothing (even when its done through more potent methods and green "supergrass" instead of solid is used).....alcohol...I don't really try to get drunk to be honest anymore cos I feel like a sack of **** and don't really enjoy the drink....sure, maybe tipsy but, I just don't see the point anymore of downing **** loads of Jack Daniels and Vodka to puke up all over the place, run round like an idoit, fall over and scrape every item of clothing with bits of your skin with it too...
and may I say, if you're into crack and that sort of thing, you are gonna have life-long issues
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
Deal.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
Caz I hate you just cos you're a spam fritter
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Caz I hate you just cos you're a spam fritter
I hate him as well. In our united hateness, can you give me some good rep? Please.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I hate him as well. In our united hateness, can you give me some good rep? Please.
Don't really know you so not at the mo...I was once like you with a nearly see-thru' gem...at least some of the Green has returned
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't really know you so not at the mo...I was once like you with a nearly see-thru' gem...at least some of the Green has returned
I know, how many points do I need to get back to green?
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can't agree with you more.

Rep for you.

Adam
Maskall.
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
choose more than one if u have to, and i put some pussy ones on there just to see

I Done All Them Drugs *****! Why Ask Though? Nothing To Boast About No Need To Show Off Cos Thats All You Are Tryin To Do! But Ive Tried All Of The Ones Youve Listed At Least Once But Dont Feel The Need To Boast Unlike You
Maskall.
Report 16 years ago
Oh And The Other One I Listed As Other Are Barbs And Eggies/jellies But Ainly For Come Down Purposes From Speed And The Wednesday Blues After Ectstasy
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have only ever drank alcohol.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I have only ever drank alcohol.
Good for you. A bit of alcohol every now and then is healthy. Leave the other **** alone. You'll have to update your sig by the way, or possibly spam your way back to 1,100 posts.
sean
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Just alcohol AND PROUD OF IT!
that the way of it drink hard and get drunk nothing else needed
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (243)
61.83%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.58%
No- I want it (106)
26.97%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.62%

Watched Threads