Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am an 18 year old guy and lately Im gaving real trouble with my clothes. I really have no confidence in my body image, I am quite overweight and stuff.

Basically I buy clothes in the shop if they look nice, but I end up with a load of clothes which I never really wear because they dont suit me. I only ever wear jeans and t shirts (not that that is a problem!).

Its the same with shoes, I have a pair of trainers, a pair of converses, a pair of black kickers, a pair of these gay topman things which i have never worn, a pair of random bulky things....but none of them still really go with anything and I dont feel comfortable wearing them.

I also find that a lot of colours dont suit me. I have a baby face and fat red cheeks all the time, and horrible brownish blonde hair which is really thin and not in any type of style, the rest of my face is pale.

I dont suit wearing shirts either. I also......

I've just stpped myself because you know what I dont even know why I made this post!! I just opened my wardrobe and kind of realised I hate everything in it.

I dont have a general style or anything. Is it really a problem? I dunno!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.