Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    TSR MUN offers YOU the chance to take part in political debate on real-world as well as hypothetical (but plausible) issues and crises!

This is the list of current reps, but we still have plenty of vacancies. Interested? Then PM me with either one, two or three preferences for countries you'd like to represent (in order if possible).

Please note: You can only represent ONE of them in the end!

ReputationRep:
    That list is kinda confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    TSR MUN offers YOU the chance to take part in political debate on real-world as well as hypothetical (but plausible) issues and crises!

This is the list of current reps, but we still have plenty of vacancies. Interested? Then PM me with either one, two or three preferences for countries you'd like to represent (in order if possible).

Please note: You can only represent ONE of them in the end!
    I was just about to PM you asking what you thought about starting a threat in GD to advertise MUN. :eek:

--------------

(Original post by Kard)
    That list is kinda confusing.
    What's confusing about it? You don't really have to pay attention to it anyway. Just list the three countries (in order of preference) that you'd like to represent, and you'll be assigned one of the countries (be reasonable with your choices).

ReputationRep:
    What's confusing about it? You don't really have to pay attention to it anyway. Just list the three countries (in order of preference) that you'd like to represent, and you'll be assigned one of the countries (be reasonable with your choices).
    Do we need to pick from the list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    Do we need to pick from the list?
    No, the list is there just as a suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sorry, I should have made that clearer. The countries in [square brackets] are the result of people acting on my invitation to request countries not initially there.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I wanna join. But I only joined TSR today? What happens? So confuzed...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.