man won lottery and killed after being hit by a car while crossing street to cash in Watch

This discussion is closed.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
i am fully aware...thanks anyway though, u *******.
be more considerate you sad twat.

dont swear at people, especially when they are superior to you.

a.k.a) anyone really........
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am fully aware...thanks anyway though, u *******.
loser.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
im gonna give u some rep for that just bcuz it made me laugh
wow caz. Your grey gem must mean that you can't give rep at all. I just checked the cp out of curiosity and there is my regular negative rep person who refuses to sign it, and you are there with a grey gem. So no rep was given or taken. Strange.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
thats the spirit
indeed
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
i think it just happened, so if u read a book probably not, but then again the news always reports old stories and makes u think otherwise...tricky *******s
ok maybe the book was made up and it has really happened :eek:
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
loser.
c'mon bono, give him a break. I'm sure it was in good humour. They both seemed to be having fun.
caz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
ok maybe the book was made up and it has really happened :eek:
how i truly wish i had his odds
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
wow caz. Your grey gem must mean that you can't give rep at all. I just checked the cp out of curiosity and there is my regular negative rep person who refuses to sign it, and you are there with a grey gem. So no rep was given or taken. Strange.
lol i think i have the worst rep on here except for that one guy who everyone seemed to hate
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
c'mon bono, give him a break. I'm sure it was in good humour. They both seemed to be having fun.
thanks. glad that ppl like you have a sense of humour sire. keep it up.

i didnt actually mean any harm towards caz.
caz
Rep:
?

just as i dont mean any harm when i call u a stupid piece of **** u suck it up, accept the truth, and move on
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
just as i dont mean any harm when i call u a stupid piece of **** u suck it up, accept the truth, and move on
ok, i lied. i dop actually severely dislike you. but then the internet is not my life so however many insults you direct towards me...it means **** all........sonny.....LOL
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
loser.
thanks
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

My pleasure. Some things just require a certain degree of open mindedness and humour is very high on the list.
caz
Rep:
?
feel the love
caz
Rep:
?
ELWOOD, Ind. - A man who won $57,000 in an Indiana lottery game taped for television died hours later when he was hit by a pickup truck.

The "Hoosier Millionaire" featuring Carl D. Atwood, 73, was broadcast Saturday night after his family said they wanted the show to go on, Hoosier Lottery director Jack Ross said.

The broadcast concluded with a photo of Atwood accompanied by text reading: "In memory of Carl Atwood."

Atwood won the money Thursday during a two-hour taping in Indianapolis.

"I am very thankful," he proclaimed. "I must admit that I never expected to be leaving the show with this amount of money. Now I can purchase a very nice car."

Hours later, Atwood was hit by a truck as he walked to the grocery store where he bought the winning ticket near his home in Elwood, about 40 miles northeast of Indianapolis. He died at a hospital.

The driver has not been charged.

Atwood would have been among those invited back to compete for a $1 million grand prize in three weeks.

"We will work with the family to make arrangements on how to handle the championship show," Ross said. "We will certainly have a place on that show for someone who the family chooses to take his place."
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads