This discussion is closed.
Nicci_babe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Is it a big deal now? i have a mate who is a virgin but tells every1 (not close mates0 that she has wild sex with bf. is it that 'un cool' to be a virgin now a days i no this is controversal but i just wondered cos surely it dont matter you are still a person weather u have had sex or not.?

Nicci
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
Is it a big deal now? i have a mate who is a virgin but tells every1 (not close mates0 that she has wild sex with bf. is it that 'un cool' to be a virgin now a days i no this is controversal but i just wondered cos surely it dont matter you are still a person weather u have had sex or not.?

Nicci
Of course it isn't a big deal. It will happen at some point, that is almost a certainty these days. I can understand lying about it, but that is only because of the social acceptance factor
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've never seen what the big deal is either way. You have sex before marriage so what? you don't have sex till your 30 so what?
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've never seen what the big deal is either way. You have sex before marriage so what? you don't have sex till your 30 so what?
yeah exactly i dont know y people lie and we all know she lies cos she says things that cant possibly be true, but her other mates arn't so i think it is just acceptance yet it is weird just wanted different opinions of it really.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Thats about it. It really is nothing to get worked up about, if you're really curious, just watch a few teen flicks and in there you will find vivid descriptions. Sex is over rated, love is something else, but that is harder to come across than sex.
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Thats about it. It really is nothing to get worked up about, if you're really curious, just watch a few teen flicks and in there you will find vivid descriptions. Sex is over rated, love is something else, but that is harder to come across than sex.
i wasnt looking for a vivid desciption thank i just wanted to know peoples view on virginity i dont wanna know who has and hasnt had sex
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wasnt looking for a vivid desciption thank i just wanted to know peoples view on virginity i dont wanna know who has and hasnt had sex
Sex is okay, if it's with someone you love (or you're just wasted).
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
That isn't something I'd ever thought would have come from you Mr White. Diverse, very diverse.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lmfao you legend.
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
That isn't something I'd ever thought would have come from you Mr White. Diverse, very diverse.
Let him speak if he has another side to his acadamian work life he is a more rounded person
*sarcasm*
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Let him speak if he has another side to his acadamian work life he is a more rounded person
*sarcasm*
Of course I'll let Mr White speak. Hard to stop the great ones from speaking, hard not to take heed of what is said.
Weirdo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm 17, and I'm proud of being a virgin! I'm sure there are a few people who can "fall in love" while they're still at school, but I don't agree with the other few million teenagers who just have sex for the sake of it and don't really give a damn who they're doing it with.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's just my opinion...
Me2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think people should wait, there are faaaar too many people that do it just to be ahead of their friends, trust me, that isnt the way to do it
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Theres no big deal about having had sex or being a virgin. It made no difference to my life and i hope it doesnt to any1 elses either, because it shudnt.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm a virgin but depending on how I feeling at the time...I could do it...

There was a boy at work who I kissed while on break (and he turned out to be a handy kisser ) and he took my hand and led me to the staff toilet and locked the door. I thought that was going to be it and I was totally up for it except instead of asking if I did want to...he asked me to go down on him.

I have never gone down on anyone and I was too nervous I just froze...I would have slept with him but I couldn't do something I wasn't completly sure I could do.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Haha, you should know by now that very few things I say are actually serious.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Me2)
i think people should wait, there are faaaar too many people that do it just to be ahead of their friends, trust me, that isnt the way to do it
true, i remember in yr 9 (i was about 14?) and this lad walked in (having lost his virginity the night b4) feeling well proud of himself. Next thing you know all his mates did it just because he had done it. It ended up that in our class we had a group of guys and a group of girls that had all had sex with each other(girls with boys)....just because they thought it made them look better than the rest.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
There was a boy at work who I kissed while on break (and he turned out to be a handy kisser ) and he took my hand and led me to the staff toilet and locked the door. I thought that was going to be it and I was totally up for it except instead of asking if I did want to...he asked me to go down on him.
Heh, it's probably best that you didn't - I never could have pictured you as the type of person who sucks off guys in public toilets. Seems like an unlikely preconception.

He sounds like a prick, anyway.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha, you should know by now that very few things I say are actually serious.
*nods* Sire knows. Sire pays keen attention to many things
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think everybody should wait until their married and focus on their careers!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
30.77%
No (15)
57.69%
Don't know (3)
11.54%

Watched Threads