Virginity Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nicci_babe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Thanks for all your opinions however weird they may be and public toilets are wrong
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Heh, it's probably best that you didn't - I never could have pictured you as the type of person who sucks off guys in public toilets. Seems like an unlikely preconception.

He sounds like a prick, anyway.
He is a *drools* the most Handsome Prick I know...

I don't know what it is but he is the 5th boy to ask me too and the 5th I have turned down...I even turned down my ex boyfriend who I had been going out with for almost a year. I just freeze when I'm asked but I think I'm ready should a boy asked me now...I'm just going to picture a strawberry lollipop and hope for the best.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
He is a *drools* the most Handsome Prick I know...

I don't know what it is but he is the 5th boy to ask me too and the 5th I have turned down...I even turned down my ex boyfriend who I had been going out with for almost a year. I just freeze when I'm asked but I think I'm ready should a boy asked me now...I'm just going to picture a strawberry lollipop and hope for the best.
Well, it's your decision. Just close your eyes and think of England.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Well, it's your decision. Just close your eyes and think of England.
The strawberry lolly pop may yield better odds I fancy.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
You'd have to be pretty imaginative, I'd wager, to imagine a you-know-what as a lolly pop.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No good - I'm part english!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Not that there is anything wrong with going down on someone. You have to give if you wish to receive. Put that to any man, and see just how many still want it.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No good - I'm part english!
Not a bad thing, of course.

We can't all live in the past.
Perdurabo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
i wasnt looking for a vivid desciption thank i just wanted to know peoples view on virginity i dont wanna know who has and hasnt had sex
I think it's nothing to be ashamed of. I've had the chance in the past but didn't want to. I think it's a special thing and that i will share it with someone i truly love and want to spend the rest of my life with.
Old fashioned, yes, but i think it's not a bad thing in a world where such matters are becoming so trivial. Don't get me wrong, wild rampant sex isn't a bad thing, neither is being adenturous; but i think that first you should be in that one special relationship.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think you should do what you want and when you are ready and everyone else should bog off, who cares if you have had sex, good for you.
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
i think you should do what you want and when you are ready and everyone else should bog off, who cares if you have had sex, good for you.
Well theres some odd opinions and a nice little sidetrack about england and lolly-pops(dont thing of stawberry ull be disapointed). but thanks i just think our generation is odd its an openly discussed subject when we are talking about others but not when talking about our own lives. it happens live with it and to ppl who wont talk about it if it wasnt for sex ypu wouldnt be here

Thanks
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol a 'slightly' unbalanced poll result here
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol a 'slightly' unbalanced poll result here
yeah i dint put on there what i actually think (or did) do what you want and dont hide it, dont announce it in the paper lol but dont lie because it aint worth it my close mates know all they want 2 and when people need advice they wanna go 2 some one who is at least knows what they are tlking about rather than som one who lies thn doesnt know wht to say.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well theres some odd opinions and a nice little sidetrack about england and lolly-pops(dont thing of stawberry ull be disapointed). but thanks i just think our generation is odd its an openly discussed subject when we are talking about others but not when talking about our own lives. it happens live with it and to ppl who wont talk about it if it wasnt for sex ypu wouldnt be here

Thanks
I love strawberry anything...ice cream, lollipops, the fruit...its the easiest thing for me to imagine when in that situation (I hope anyway!)
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love strawberry anything...ice cream, lollipops, the fruit...its the easiest thing for me to imagine when in that situation (I hope anyway!)
think strawberry bananas
Black Panther
Report 14 years ago
You can practice on my knob if you want. Practice makes perfect. I tel you if you are doing it right. What d'ya say?
Black Panther
Report 14 years ago
I'm a virgin but depending on how I feeling at the time...I could do it...

There was a boy at work who I kissed while on break (and he turned out to be a handy kisser ) and he took my hand and led me to the staff toilet and locked the door. I thought that was going to be it and I was totally up for it except instead of asking if I did want to...he asked me to go down on him.

I have never gone down on anyone and I was too nervous I just froze...I would have slept with him but I couldn't do something I wasn't completly sure I could do.
Shagging in the toilets at work? Do you work at B & Q. Anyone heard about the notorious B&Q (I think or might have been Homebase) in the papers? All the employers shag each other and suck ****/lick pussy all the time in the shop warehouse, tolites etc. They've been getting complaints. It was in the news awhile back.
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
yep starwberry any thing it may work if u get stawberry sauce and put it on him but the end result still wont taste like strawberries.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yep starwberry any thing it may work if u get stawberry sauce and put it on him but the end result still wont taste like strawberries.
did u hear about the girl who is auctioning her virginity on eBay for 10 grand - she is a lesbian but is taking all offers to pay off her student debts
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Black Panther)
Shagging in the toilets at work? Do you work at B & Q. Anyone heard about the notorious B&Q (I think or might have been Homebase) in the papers? All the employers shag each other and suck ****/lick pussy all the time in the shop warehouse, tolites etc. They've been getting complaints. It was in the news awhile back.
I work at the only Showcase Cinemas in Wales...B&Q employees oh that's is easily explained...they aren't dicks they are hammers...

Explainition - you have to be pretty insane to work at B&Q and only saddos who can't pull work there...the result...the girls pretend the hammer handles are dicks and suck suck suck...

the boys...well don't B&Q sell sucking things...I think I have seen them. Nick one, turn it on full blast it OH MY GOD...

Its sucked my **** off!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (266)
79.88%
Leave (67)
20.12%

Watched Threads