This discussion is closed.
Nicci_babe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
did u hear about the girl who is auctioning her virginity on eBay for 10 grand - she is a lesbian but is taking all offers to pay off her student debts
yeah thats wrong but its more a publicity stunt to govt. to show how rediculous the fees are. i wonder what she is studying? ............ ethics perhapss hehe
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
did u hear about the girl who is auctioning her virginity on eBay for 10 grand - she is a lesbian but is taking all offers to pay off her student debts
The sun's pathic attempt at a politics story...The story of the girl auctioning her virginity on eBay for 10 grand.

However, you got a major fact wrong! She isn't a student yet...she is doing it as a stunt to raise money to go to Uni and protest againist Top Up Fees...pretty unique and disturbed way to do it! (excuse the pun)
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
The sun's pathic attempt at a politics story...The story of the girl auctioning her virginity on eBay for 10 grand.

However, you got a major fact wrong! She isn't a student yet...she is doing it as a stunt to raise money to go to Uni and protest againist Top Up Fees...pretty unique and disturbed way to do it! (excuse the pun)
odd but powerful and pun is excused
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5&category=324

Go to this
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
am aware link didnt work try this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5&category=324
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hiya, this girl is indeed a 1st year student at my uni (bristol) and she is studying social policy.

also e bay has closed the poll but she has her own website now
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
AMG I'm shocked. Well I lost my V-Plates at 19 and it wasnt really anything special, I was abit drunk and kind of mixed up trying to prove a point to my ex, that I was attractive etc. because I wouldnt sleep with him straight away he had dumped me for some slapper. I pretty much regret it now and wish that I had waited for something special. The guy was nice at least but I do wish I had waited. I think that its no big deal in todays society who is what. Some of my friends sleep with anything and anything and some have only slept with one bloke and I know a couple that are still virgins at 22/23. I dont know how I would feel about going out with a virgin but i guess if I really liked them it would be ok. Its not like I am amazingly experienced or confident anyway so I guess we would work it out.
AMG dont just go with someone in some toilet I'm not saying that your first time should be perfect but bad sex can really put you off so you want your first time to be good.
BTW my tip is dont bother thinking about strawberry lollies that doesnt work just make sure the TV is on and watrch TV
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How much is she? I am going to sell my parents house on the cheap for £140k cash in hand, with the money I shall buy her for evening She better had be bloody good :cool:

*edit talking about the ebay girl here btw!
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The first time was pretty bad, but she was special. That's how I'll always remember it. At least it meant something to me.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
How much is she? I am going to sell my parents house on the cheap for £140k cash in hand, with the money I shall buy her for evening She better had be bloody good :cool:

*edit talking about the ebay girl here btw!
I'm sure you could get someone cheaper than that. A few pints of lager do it for some girls
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
My first time was 3 months ago, it was good, it was special, my parents were away and we planned it all. We spent the evening having sex, it was good.........older people kept telling me first time probably wouldnt be that great, I wanted to make sure it was good.......don't wanna waste somethin great, might not be a next time for sometime.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Weirdo)
I'm 17, and I'm proud of being a virgin! I'm sure there are a few people who can "fall in love" while they're still at school, but I don't agree with the other few million teenagers who just have sex for the sake of it and don't really give a damn who they're doing it with.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's just my opinion...
i totally agree with u! im in the same boat kinda (with sea sick) im 17 with a bf of 7 months and we r in love, but we r not doin stuff coz evry1 else is or coz we wana b accepted.

hehe jaffa!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im still a virgin (not many would believe that) and im not afraid to say it, i think that this fact has gained me alot more respect from other people, more so than those that have been doin it since they were 13.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm still a virgin as well. And from what i've heard from my mates, i'm planning to wait. Quite a good number of my mates have done it and wished they hadn't. So i am planning to wait, until i meet my girlfriend from America.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
im still a virgin (not many would believe that) and im not afraid to say it, i think that this fact has gained me alot more respect from other people, more so than those that have been doin it since they were 13.
Im nearly 18, and i have boyfriend of 9 months, in love and i lost it to him 2 weeks ago aww hehe.
We didnt wanna rush it or anything, and regardless of what people say, it was special and meant alot, ive waited for ages to lose it in a special way! I say everyone should wait, i have more respect for those people whpo wait than those who just go and sleep with anyone to say they have done it. kita xx
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Im nearly 18, and i have boyfriend of 9 months, in love and i lost it to him 2 weeks ago aww hehe.
We didnt wanna rush it or anything, and regardless of what people say, it was special and meant alot, ive waited for ages to lose it in a special way! I say everyone should wait, i have more respect for those people whpo wait than those who just go and sleep with anyone to say they have done it. kita xx
i no what you mean. i know someone who thinks Love can only come from physical expression (i.e. HJ, BJ etc). And she reckons that this one of her friend couple's won't last just because they havn't done anything. All they have done is kiss each other.

And i reckon thats sweet that.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
i no what you mean. i know someone who thinks Love can only come from physical expression (i.e. HJ, BJ etc). And she reckons that this one of her friend couple's won't last just because they havn't done anything. All they have done is kiss each other.

And i reckon thats sweet that.
that is cute, and when they do do other stuff together, at least it will mean something! And that is ALWAYS better. As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait xx
djscornful
Report 16 years ago
if ur a virgin..so wat?wats da big deal ppl! nutting! :cool:
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by djscornful)
if ur a virgin..so wat?wats da big deal ppl! nutting! :cool:
thats what i reckon. People take this too seriously.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
and they wonder why why they get called tarts and ****s, im not suggesting that ne1 is by the waY!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
28.57%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
14.29%
No- I want it (3)
42.86%
No- I don't want it (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads