This discussion is closed.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
and they wonder why why they get called tarts and ****s, im not suggesting that ne1 is by the waY!!!
I know!!! People make their own repuatation. To a certain degree anyways lol
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Going back to the discussion about strawberries a while back, apparently if you feed a man sweet fruits like strawberries it'll taste a bit better when you go down on him. Not sure whether it works or not, have never tried it!

An ex boyfriend tried to presure me into losing it to him because he'd just started uni and was obsessed with being a 19 year old virgin. He seemed to think that he was missing out on part of uni life because he hadn't had sex. Needless to say I didn't sleep with him, and finished with him shortly after! Have since heard that he lost it to a drunken one night stand, what a loser! I'm sorry, I'm not saying drunken one night stands are bad or anything, just that to be that desperate to lose your virginity is a bit sad!
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by djscornful)
if ur a virgin..so wat?wats da big deal ppl! nutting! :cool:
Whats your problem mate....just because a few ppl a having a talk aboput something feel strongly about and you gotta come in here and **** just to get that post your wanting!! Im 19 and im kinda embarresed to say i lost it well before i should have....well she was 17 and i was 17-4yrs...and to be perfectly honest i wish i waited, not that i havent made up for it in the years!! I think these ppl have the right idea and have every right to discuss it without ppl like you.....sorry folks gettin caried away. I just dont like seeing people degrading other ppl's ideas, beliefs etc.......Well done, at least you havent given into temptation :-D
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
dont like the choices there. I would say do it in your own time - i don't care what people know about my sex life
J
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (540)
66.5%
No (272)
33.5%

Watched Threads