The Student Room Group

Aston university vs Leicester university, mechanical engineering ???

Currently hold conditional offers from Aston, Leicester, city London and UWE for mechanical engineering narrowed it down between Aston and Leicester what do you think ??? Thanks :smile:
I would look at their websites to find out more about the courses. Go to their UCAS days as this will allow you to get a good impression of both and then make a choice. If you are unsure, don't make a decision until you have all the information you want.
Reply 2
Original post by toronto353
I would look at their websites to find out more about the courses. Go to their UCAS days as this will allow you to get a good impression of both and then make a choice. If you are unsure, don't make a decision until you have all the information you want.

Hi, thanks. Your post I have researched into the universities in regards to their engineering departments from that I was able to narrow down to Aston and Leicester but really can't decide between the 2 both seem very good but I would like other opinions to help make my decision. Thanks :smile:
Original post by waz1991
Hi, thanks. Your post I have researched into the universities in regards to their engineering departments from that I was able to narrow down to Aston and Leicester but really can't decide between the 2 both seem very good but I would like other opinions to help make my decision. Thanks :smile:

Go to the UCAS days which should be of some help. Also you can ask questions in here where current undergraduates can help to answer any questions:

Aston

Leicester
Go to Aston.

Quick Reply

Latest