Turn on thread page Beta

haiya im doing child development for my GCSE's and i was wondering does anyone know any good sites i can revise from! i am doing the foundation paper although i can take the higher if i wanted to. please write bak!
    Nichola
    ~~~X~~~

i dunno n e revision sites but try txt bks by ppl like Penny Tassoni and Pamela Minett. I think they are very good!!! try it and find out.

ok thanks i have the child development book by Pamela Minett but i didnt think it was that good. but ok i will take a good look at it thanks.

try "Child care and development 4th edition by pamela minett" if u haven't got it. Penny tassoni's books r good (she's my child care teachers friend so i'll ask for a cash insentive 4 saying that when i go bk 2 skool!!!!lol!!)

i am doing child development for my gcse's aswell but not untill next year!! is n e 1 got to do ( or done ) a broad area of research ( BAR) pls will you try and reply today because it has to be in tomorrow and im reallystuck!!!!

i hav 2 do broad area of research and i am really stuck 2. i say . ....................... don't do it till the teachers help us.

out of curiosity, what is child development about, what do you study? How to feed a baby?

I had to do a BAR. i basically used information from the Pamela Minnett Book. I found out all of the different types of play from various websites + i also wrote about the benefits a child gets while doing these different types of play. Just try going on google.com and typing in "types of play" an there should be a wide variety of websites. And im stuck on ways to revise aswell!

ReputationRep:
    You're kidding right?

You were a kid once - that should be enough revision.

Foundation child development - ****ing hell, it's sad to think that you are going to be part of the 'future'.....

oh my god who's stuck up their own arse!!! child development is actually very interesting and doesn't involve just knowing little bits about kids do you know all about manipulative skills i don't think so! you oviously don't have many friends if your going to **** off strangers.
    to the rest of you i hope you do well in your exam good luck.

I thought that (bar) is the same as far? pls help me i am predicted a F in child development because i am confused and my teacher isn't any help!!! (far: further area of research)

hey im doin a child study at the moment for child development n im stuck on it soo much!and it has 2 b in, in 2weeks!!im still on physical any1 no any good websites??plz help thanx kayleigh

(Original post by Unregistered)
    hey im doin a child study at the moment for child development n im stuck on it soo much!and it has 2 b in, in 2weeks!!im still on physical any1 no any good websites??plz help thanx kayleigh
    hey kayleigh,
    Im not sure of any websites unless you can use unless u type in physical development on google or summit? What exactly are u doin da can do checklists or summit else?
    Write back and I can try an give u more help.
    Luv Balamory

hiya im new here im doin child development for my gcses aswell. i love doing it but i think there is too much work to put into it, like the visits and BAR AND FAR. Wot do others think?

ReputationRep:
    wow,this is a very......unregistered site.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    wow,this is a very......unregistered site.......
    I noticed that...

and you went and ruined it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I noticed that...

and you went and ruined it.
    ahhh im sorry Mr White....i had to break it! it looked a bit odd, you know, unregistered after unregistered, doesnt look right, i wonder why none of the other members have replied to this thread! agh well, we've started it Mr White, may aswell take over the unregistered people now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ahhh im sorry Mr White....i had to break it! it looked a bit odd, you know, unregistered after unregistered, doesnt look right, i wonder why none of the other members have replied to this thread! agh well, we've started it Mr White, may aswell take over the unregistered people now
    It's our right - they're just unregistereds, we can push them around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    It's our right - they're just unregistereds, we can push them around.
    yeahhhh lets tell them like it is! and i dont see the point of staying unregistered....people confuse me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    yeahhhh lets tell them like it is! and i dont see the point of staying unregistered....people confuse me
    Unregistereds have been banned from the forum at certain points in the past. But I think that's a bad idea - who will be left to make fun of?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.