This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
haiya im doing child development for my GCSE's and i was wondering does anyone know any good sites i can revise from! i am doing the foundation paper although i can take the higher if i wanted to. please write bak!
Nichola
~~~X~~~
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i dunno n e revision sites but try txt bks by ppl like Penny Tassoni and Pamela Minett. I think they are very good!!! try it and find out.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ok thanks i have the child development book by Pamela Minett but i didnt think it was that good. but ok i will take a good look at it thanks.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
try "Child care and development 4th edition by pamela minett" if u haven't got it. Penny tassoni's books r good (she's my child care teachers friend so i'll ask for a cash insentive 4 saying that when i go bk 2 skool!!!!lol!!)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i am doing child development for my gcse's aswell but not untill next year!! is n e 1 got to do ( or done ) a broad area of research ( BAR) pls will you try and reply today because it has to be in tomorrow and im reallystuck!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i hav 2 do broad area of research and i am really stuck 2. i say . ....................... don't do it till the teachers help us.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
out of curiosity, what is child development about, what do you study? How to feed a baby?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I had to do a BAR. i basically used information from the Pamela Minnett Book. I found out all of the different types of play from various websites + i also wrote about the benefits a child gets while doing these different types of play. Just try going on google.com and typing in "types of play" an there should be a wide variety of websites. And im stuck on ways to revise aswell!
Mr. Prawn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're kidding right?

You were a kid once - that should be enough revision.

Foundation child development - ****ing hell, it's sad to think that you are going to be part of the 'future'.....
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
oh my god who's stuck up their own arse!!! child development is actually very interesting and doesn't involve just knowing little bits about kids do you know all about manipulative skills i don't think so! you oviously don't have many friends if your going to **** off strangers.
to the rest of you i hope you do well in your exam good luck.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I thought that (bar) is the same as far? pls help me i am predicted a F in child development because i am confused and my teacher isn't any help!!! (far: further area of research)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey im doin a child study at the moment for child development n im stuck on it soo much!and it has 2 b in, in 2weeks!!im still on physical any1 no any good websites??plz help thanx kayleigh
balamory
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
hey im doin a child study at the moment for child development n im stuck on it soo much!and it has 2 b in, in 2weeks!!im still on physical any1 no any good websites??plz help thanx kayleigh
hey kayleigh,
Im not sure of any websites unless you can use unless u type in physical development on google or summit? What exactly are u doin da can do checklists or summit else?
Write back and I can try an give u more help.
Luv Balamory
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hiya im new here im doin child development for my gcses aswell. i love doing it but i think there is too much work to put into it, like the visits and BAR AND FAR. Wot do others think?
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow,this is a very......unregistered site.......
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
wow,this is a very......unregistered site.......
I noticed that...

and you went and ruined it.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I noticed that...

and you went and ruined it.
ahhh im sorry Mr White....i had to break it! it looked a bit odd, you know, unregistered after unregistered, doesnt look right, i wonder why none of the other members have replied to this thread! agh well, we've started it Mr White, may aswell take over the unregistered people now
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
ahhh im sorry Mr White....i had to break it! it looked a bit odd, you know, unregistered after unregistered, doesnt look right, i wonder why none of the other members have replied to this thread! agh well, we've started it Mr White, may aswell take over the unregistered people now
It's our right - they're just unregistereds, we can push them around.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
It's our right - they're just unregistereds, we can push them around.
yeahhhh lets tell them like it is! and i dont see the point of staying unregistered....people confuse me
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
yeahhhh lets tell them like it is! and i dont see the point of staying unregistered....people confuse me
Unregistereds have been banned from the forum at certain points in the past. But I think that's a bad idea - who will be left to make fun of?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.89%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (41)
7.71%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (128)
24.06%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
13.72%
No, nothing has changed (164)
30.83%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (84)
15.79%

Watched Threads