This discussion is closed.
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Unregistereds have been banned from the forum at certain points in the past. But I think that's a bad idea - who will be left to make fun of?
true say, i dont like being evil to members, makes me feel a bit weird, but to the 'unregistered' its allllll good
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
true say, i dont like being evil to members, makes me feel a bit weird, but to the 'unregistered' its allllll good
Exactly - plus you can impersonate them. :cool:
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Exactly - plus you can impersonate them. :cool:
im so glad im not the only evil person around here... :rolleyes: being nice is so boring,evil is so interesting...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
im so glad im not the only evil person around here... :rolleyes: being nice is so boring,evil is so interesting...
When choosing between two evils I tend to go with the one that I've never tried before. :rolleyes:
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When choosing between two evils I tend to go with the one that I've never tried before. :rolleyes:
i bet you do , we've taken over the thread Mr White, mission accomplished
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
i bet you do , we've taken over the thread Mr White, mission accomplished
*evil laugh* Soon the entire forum will be mine!! Bwah hah hah!! Um... did I say that out loud?
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*evil laugh* Soon the entire forum will be mine!! Bwah hah hah!! Um... did I say that out loud?
what do you mean yours??????? this was myyyy plan its either 50/50 or nothing im afraid
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
There is a child development CGP book, its on the following webby: http://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/books_home/cdr41/cdr41.htm

I love CGP books....i hope it helps (after the horrible comments u got from some peopl! Losers! Physics isnt any good if u want to be a nanny or a primary school teacher or a mid wife ! Pah!)

Shane
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
what do you mean yours??????? this was myyyy plan its either 50/50 or nothing im afraid
Fine, fine. You shall have a place in the new regime.

Bah.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Fine, fine. You shall have a place in the new regime.

Bah.
why thankyou sir...its nice to know that your giving me a place at least :rolleyes: ...even though i should be saying that to youu
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
why thankyou sir...its nice to know that your giving me a place at least :rolleyes: ...even though i should be saying that to youu
You could always just betray me and steal everything...
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could always just betray me and steal everything...
god damn you Mr White,youve ruined my entire plan now! i have to think up a new one...trust me, it will be much better than the one you have just ruined :cool:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
god damn you Mr White,youve ruined my entire plan now! i have to think up a new one...trust me, it will be much better than the one you have just ruined :cool:
So sorry. Oh well, you're resourceful, you'll come up with something.

Did you know that some unregistered is complaining that we commandeered their thread and filled it with rubbish?! I swear, the manners of these peasantry...
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So sorry. Oh well, you're resourceful, you'll come up with something.

Did you know that some unregistered is complaining that we commandeered their thread and filled it with rubbish?! I swear, the manners of these peasantry...
really? who said that? how dare they!!!! thats it, i have my gun ready...uh oh..maybe this thread will be deleted too :rolleyes:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
really? who said that? how dare they!!!! thats it, i have my gun ready...uh oh..maybe this thread will be deleted too :rolleyes:
Not if Edders does his job as 'The People's Moderator'.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not if Edders does his job as 'The People's Moderator'.
ah yes,Edders being mod....i suppose its a good thing...we'll haveto wait and see...if not, theres always the evil people :rolleyes:
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hey dont shoot me! ! ! I was only saying.......u must admit u r not really haelping the poor girl!
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Hey dont shoot me! ! ! I was only saying.......u must admit u r not really haelping the poor girl!
look sweetheart, i know nothing about this child development subject, i was just trying to break the 'unregistered theme'....it worked
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
True.....maybe i should go register.....
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
True.....maybe i should go register.....
uh huh, please do that...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads