Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    True.....maybe i should go register.....
    Go forth and do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    uh huh, please do that...
    The more people that register, the more prestigous my position as 7th will seem. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    The more people that register, the more prestigous my position as 7th will seem. :cool:
    god damn your hungry little soul Mr White...i am just so proud of taking over this thread this is jussssssssssssst the beginning i tell you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    god damn your hungry little soul Mr White...i am just so proud of taking over this thread this is jussssssssssssst the beginning i tell you..
    You are currently at number 32...

ReputationRep:
    You are currently at number 32...
    thats not bad...considering the fact i joined not so long ago...in a few days, ill be rightttt behind you, or in front,but i have a long way to go yet.. not to worry though! ill get there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    thats not bad...considering the fact i joined not so long ago...in a few days, ill be rightttt behind you, or in front,but i have a long way to go yet.. not to worry though! ill get there
    We shall see about that...

ReputationRep:
    We shall see about that...
    im so glad your encouraging :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    im so glad your encouraging :rolleyes:
    Underneath all this evil, I'm really a nice person.

ReputationRep:
    Underneath all this evil, I'm really a nice person.
    i always say that to myself aswell, i might actually believe it oneday. im sure your a lovely person, but evil is just fine

ReputationRep:
    Hey i registered! Well done me! Oh and anna i put u down as the one who referred me (sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!) So here i am....HELLO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Registered _Me)
    Hey i registered! Well done me! Oh and anna i put u down as the one who referred me (sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!) So here i am....HELLO!
    hiya registered me, welcome to my world of EVIL, have anice time on this forum

ReputationRep:
    sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!
    Me no like you no more. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway. I was simply giving Anna an ego boast.......s**t now anna is going to be annoyed with me....meh..

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway.
    You speak the truth, young sir. You have gained my respect once again (flattery will get you everywhere).

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway. I was simply giving Anna an ego boast.......s**t now anna is going to be annoyed with me....meh..
    you bet she is! you should be nice to me,i made you register, if your not,im gonna zap u off here :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    you bet she is! you should be nice to me,i made you register, if your not,im gonna zap u off here :cool:
    *cowers*

ReputationRep:
    *whipes the brown off his nose, turns to anna and smile*....meh.............o well u r a woman, and u will always be the superior gender

ReputationRep:
    You speak the truth, young sir. You have gained my respect once again (flattery will get you everywhere).
    blahity blahhh,flattery will get you everywhere eh? sure it does,he likes me better anyway,he wants to get in your good books because your evil!

ReputationRep:
    *whipes the brown off his nose, turns to anna and smile*....meh.............o well u r a woman, and u will always be the superior gender
    ahhh thankyou ever so much, you speak the truth you know,well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    blahity blahhh,flattery will get you everywhere eh? sure it does,he likes me better anyway,he wants to get in your good books because your evil!
    He reminds me of my avatar...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.