The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Unregistered
True.....maybe i should go register.....

Go forth and do so.
Reply 41
Anna
uh huh, please do that...

The more people that register, the more prestigous my position as 7th will seem. :cool:
Reply 42
Mr White
The more people that register, the more prestigous my position as 7th will seem. :cool:

god damn your hungry little soul Mr White...i am just so proud of taking over this thread :biggrin: this is jussssssssssssst the beginning i tell you..
Reply 43
Anna
god damn your hungry little soul Mr White...i am just so proud of taking over this thread :biggrin: this is jussssssssssssst the beginning i tell you..

You are currently at number 32...
Reply 44
Mr White
You are currently at number 32...

thats not bad...considering the fact i joined not so long ago...in a few days, ill be rightttt behind you, or in front,but i have a long way to go yet.. :frown: not to worry though! ill get there :biggrin:
Reply 45
Anna
thats not bad...considering the fact i joined not so long ago...in a few days, ill be rightttt behind you, or in front,but i have a long way to go yet.. :frown: not to worry though! ill get there :biggrin:

We shall see about that...
Reply 46
Mr White
We shall see about that...

im so glad your encouraging :rolleyes:
Reply 47
Anna
im so glad your encouraging :rolleyes:

Underneath all this evil, I'm really a nice person.
Reply 48
Mr White
Underneath all this evil, I'm really a nice person.

i always say that to myself aswell, i might actually believe it oneday. im sure your a lovely person, but evil is just fine :smile:
Hey i registered! Well done me! Oh and anna i put u down as the one who referred me (sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!) So here i am....HELLO!
Reply 50
Registered _Me
Hey i registered! Well done me! Oh and anna i put u down as the one who referred me (sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!) So here i am....HELLO!

hiya registered me, welcome to my world of EVIL, have anice time on this forum :biggrin:
Reply 51
Registered _Me
sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!

Me no like you no more. :mad:
Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway. I was simply giving Anna an ego boast.......s**t now anna is going to be annoyed with me....meh..
Reply 53
Registered _Me
Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway.

You speak the truth, young sir. You have gained my respect once again (flattery will get you everywhere).
Reply 54
Registered _Me
Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway. I was simply giving Anna an ego boast.......s**t now anna is going to be annoyed with me....meh..

you bet she is! you should be nice to me,i made you register, if your not,im gonna zap u off here :cool:
Reply 55
Anna
you bet she is! you should be nice to me,i made you register, if your not,im gonna zap u off here :cool:

*cowers*
*whipes the brown off his nose, turns to anna and smile*....meh.............o well u r a woman, and u will always be the superior gender
Reply 57
Mr White
You speak the truth, young sir. You have gained my respect once again (flattery will get you everywhere).

blahity blahhh,flattery will get you everywhere eh? sure it does,he likes me better anyway,he wants to get in your good books because your evil! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Registered _Me
*whipes the brown off his nose, turns to anna and smile*....meh.............o well u r a woman, and u will always be the superior gender

ahhh thankyou ever so much, you speak the truth you know,well done :smile:
Reply 59
Anna
blahity blahhh,flattery will get you everywhere eh? sure it does,he likes me better anyway,he wants to get in your good books because your evil! :biggrin:

He reminds me of my avatar...

Latest

Trending

Trending