This discussion is closed.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
True.....maybe i should go register.....
Go forth and do so.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
uh huh, please do that...
The more people that register, the more prestigous my position as 7th will seem. :cool:
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
The more people that register, the more prestigous my position as 7th will seem. :cool:
god damn your hungry little soul Mr White...i am just so proud of taking over this thread this is jussssssssssssst the beginning i tell you..
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
god damn your hungry little soul Mr White...i am just so proud of taking over this thread this is jussssssssssssst the beginning i tell you..
You are currently at number 32...
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You are currently at number 32...
thats not bad...considering the fact i joined not so long ago...in a few days, ill be rightttt behind you, or in front,but i have a long way to go yet.. not to worry though! ill get there
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
thats not bad...considering the fact i joined not so long ago...in a few days, ill be rightttt behind you, or in front,but i have a long way to go yet.. not to worry though! ill get there
We shall see about that...
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We shall see about that...
im so glad your encouraging :rolleyes:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
im so glad your encouraging :rolleyes:
Underneath all this evil, I'm really a nice person.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Underneath all this evil, I'm really a nice person.
i always say that to myself aswell, i might actually believe it oneday. im sure your a lovely person, but evil is just fine
Registered _Me
Report 16 years ago
Hey i registered! Well done me! Oh and anna i put u down as the one who referred me (sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!) So here i am....HELLO!
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Registered _Me)
Hey i registered! Well done me! Oh and anna i put u down as the one who referred me (sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!) So here i am....HELLO!
hiya registered me, welcome to my world of EVIL, have anice time on this forum
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry mr white, i tried to put u down too but it wasnt having none of it!
Me no like you no more. :mad:
Registered _Me
Report 16 years ago
Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway. I was simply giving Anna an ego boast.......s**t now anna is going to be annoyed with me....meh..
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway.
You speak the truth, young sir. You have gained my respect once again (flattery will get you everywhere).
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry Mr white....every1 knows that u r the best person on here anyway. I was simply giving Anna an ego boast.......s**t now anna is going to be annoyed with me....meh..
you bet she is! you should be nice to me,i made you register, if your not,im gonna zap u off here :cool:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
you bet she is! you should be nice to me,i made you register, if your not,im gonna zap u off here :cool:
*cowers*
Registered _Me
Report 16 years ago
*whipes the brown off his nose, turns to anna and smile*....meh.............o well u r a woman, and u will always be the superior gender
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You speak the truth, young sir. You have gained my respect once again (flattery will get you everywhere).
blahity blahhh,flattery will get you everywhere eh? sure it does,he likes me better anyway,he wants to get in your good books because your evil!
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*whipes the brown off his nose, turns to anna and smile*....meh.............o well u r a woman, and u will always be the superior gender
ahhh thankyou ever so much, you speak the truth you know,well done
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
blahity blahhh,flattery will get you everywhere eh? sure it does,he likes me better anyway,he wants to get in your good books because your evil!
He reminds me of my avatar...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
7.99%
Confident (70)
13.01%
Indifferent (75)
13.94%
Unsure (139)
25.84%
Worried (211)
39.22%

Watched Threads