Hey, don't go that far!
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
He reminds me of my avatar...
your avatar is evil aswell...i havent gone that far, maybe if i type in caps lock all the time ill appear mean. actually,im a very nice person, i wont get more evil than i am
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Registered _Me)
Jesus i cannot win....i love u both ok?
lolll im happy with that, you told me that im superior anyway, so im happy as it is
Registered _Me
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
well im off......buh bye! x
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
maybe if i type in caps lock all the time ill appear mean.
Or you'll seem like you're compensating for something...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Registered _Me)
well im off......buh bye! x
Adios.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Or you'll seem like you're compensating for something...
and you would know wouldnt you :rolleyes: looks like our friend has departed, maybe i scared him off, nooo cant be that...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
and you would know wouldnt you :rolleyes: looks like our friend has departed, maybe i scared him off, nooo cant be that...
Of course not. :rolleyes: I have to go now as well - have the flu and need lots of sleep. Cheerio.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Of course not. :rolleyes: I have to go now as well - have the flu and need lots of sleep. Cheerio.
goodbye, sleep well, think ill go to sleep aswell, my back is aching. AU REVOIR!
Phobie
Report 16 years ago
have you done your MOCK exams yet i am doing higher in my G.C.S.E's and i am not the brightest of people if i were you i would do higher its mostly common sense if you know alot already go for the higher paper. As for knowing any sites i cant say i do although if you have a waterstones near you i would go get the revision guides they are really good or you could try PAMELA MINETT on the net.O.K good look with your exams hope you do well. Lisaxx
Elizabeth*
Report 16 years ago
Hey i posted ealier as an unregistered cause i couldn't be bothered to register i was the one who wrote after stupid Mr Prawn. But now i have so i can talk to you registered people hello.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elizabeth*)
Hey i posted ealier as an unregistered cause i couldn't be bothered to register i was the one who wrote after stupid Mr Prawn. But now i have so i can talk to you registered people hello.
hi!!!!!! mr prawn?
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No offence but at my school child development is the biggest pile of **** known. Its for all the ****s who are already pregnant, but yours might be different, I don't know!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
No offence but at my school child development is the biggest pile of **** known. Its for all the ****s who are already pregnant, but yours might be different, I don't know!
hey nice name!

well i did it in yr 10 n 11 and im DEFINATLY not a ****! i was justb interested in the development of children. of course
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
hey nice name!

well i did it in yr 10 n 11 and im DEFINATLY not a ****! i was justb interested in the development of children. of course
Yeah yours it great too, haven't you ever noticed me before?

Well i once walked though a lesson and they were sat there putting on the 5th layer of foundation whilst talking about how there little britney i all grown up now! I know our school isn't the nicest of places but don't judge on that lesson, its usually ok...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Yeah yours it great too, haven't you ever noticed me before?

Well i once walked though a lesson and they were sat there putting on the 5th layer of foundation whilst talking about how there little britney i all grown up now! I know our school isn't the nicest of places but don't judge on that lesson, its usually ok...
yea i av but never really got chance to talk to u before lol

well a few girls were like that in my class, none of them were preggers or had kids tho, but the majority just wanted the child development qualification.

*atchoo* 'scuse me i got the sneezes
Elizabeth*
Report 16 years ago
i thought i would be really interesting but me and my friend find it really boring plus there are all the ****s at the back of the class screaming and shouting it's actually its quite funny to listen to them sadly one left the other day cause she's got to look after her new born!
Elizabeth*
Report 16 years ago
How do you change your picture? i'm new i don't understand
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elizabeth*)
i thought i would be really interesting but me and my friend find it really boring plus there are all the ****s at the back of the class screaming and shouting it's actually its quite funny to listen to them sadly one left the other day cause she's got to look after her new born!
i cant understand why girls of that age just go round havin sex with bfs that last no longer than a week
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads