This discussion is closed.
thecaped
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone Got Replies From Queen Mary For Dentistry?
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thecaped)
Anyone Got Replies From Queen Mary For Dentistry?
i got rejected from kings
devc
Report 16 years ago
i got rejected by kings too but london is *******s place to be at uni. ive lived here all my life and is great city but not for student. up north is the place to be.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by devc)
i got rejected by kings too but london is *******s place to be at uni. ive lived here all my life and is great city but not for student. up north is the place to be.
where have you applied?
any interviews/ offers?
devc
Report 16 years ago
had interviw at manchester but waitin for decision and got one at leeds comin up. what have u applied for?
xtra786
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by devc)
yo i agree with u 100%, it is crap for students..

when did u have ur manchester interview, cuz i got the offer the day after my interview..

still havent heard from Qmul, only a postcard last week..

gud luck all
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by devc)
london isnt tht bad 4 students is it?.....if it is then how?
devc
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 999)
london isnt tht bad 4 students is it?.....if it is then how?
Its so expenisve compared to other parts of country. your rent and other basic living costs are rediculously high, leaving u with less money when u wnt to go out and get hammered, like most ppl do at uni. i got an offer from leeds. there are loadsa wicked culbs and bars there and will only be couple of quid to get in. in london ur looking at about 12 pound to get in to a club. u wont be able to do that too often.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads