Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Last night i had an incredibly surreal dream - i guess white sulphorous was on my mind.

In my dream...everything was fine in the country - me and my family had got out of our dodgy car to have a brisk walk in the hills...then next thing, a plane on the horizon was hovering rather low, and underneath it and around the plane you could see a kind of layer..in my dream it was me who first recognised what all this could be about - a chemical attack on the country - it was like a wave, huge wave of powder, slowly dropping to land...it was very creepy...the plane kept moving location and doing the same - in the air, you could see hoardes, wave upon wave, of this powder being emitted from the plane/s...like a hoarde of small bees.

It was frightening...me and my family then ran quickly to our car but for some reason couldn't open it..so we began walking, just walking, anywhere, pretty clueless as to which direction we were taking and where it would lead us to. It took us to a road...a road congested with covered men and women...not in white sheets...covered head to toes in yellow and black, wearing helmets, these en masse in charge of the situation. But they ignored my families presence and walked like soldiers, very precise, down the road, 8-10 of them in line, a row of 100-200 of 8-10 in each line. Then i woke up.

Just thought i'd share this - the image of powder in waves through the air, almost ready to ground, a very odd experience - very empty environment - it felt apocalyptic, dark and harrowing...the end of time in a sensee...hope something like this never materializes.

ReputationRep:
    Weird OMG, I had almost exactly the same dream last night! But the powder in mines was yellow and I thought it was chlorine! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I once had dream that warned of viral weaponry being used. This was about a month ago. Obviously it was quite vivid because I still remember it! lol THIS IS CROSS MY HEART HOPE TO DIE BONA FIDE. I didn`t see any planes or any powders or anything like that. I was just stood outside in the back garden on the patio. It was like I was experiencing hearing it on the TV in the background but I can't remember the words, just the emotional reaction so to speak.

Who's up for starting a new country on a remote island?

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!
    I also had the exact sa...

.. nah I'm kidding, but I thought it'd be fun to join in.
    Pretty crazy dream you had there, I was picturing it in my head. A very scary thought too - lets hope nothing like that ever happens.

ReputationRep:
    wtf...why did you dig up a 2 year old 1 post thread?

Anyway, last night I dreamed my school got all these sick new sports halls. I played Ice Hockey, and Rugby, and Football, and Patball. It ruled.

ReputationRep:
    You think that bad ? I was once visited by aliens (in a dream) :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I almost had a heart attack seeing this (my) thread in GD. Spooky **** indeed :eek:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.