This discussion is closed.
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CaSTle OUtsiDeR)
oh great well done...they're all great unis...haha maybe becoz york doesn't like international students...anyway doesn't matter
yea I've applied for Accounting and Finance for nearly all of them...except for york it's econ and fin and UCL it's Econ and stat. !
u're absolutely right...UCL doesn't have the course but somehow I still picked that ! I realised that I've been silly and should have gone for Bristol or Durham instead for the right course ! that's why i dun wanna go to UCL now...:P
Well i applied to Business Finance at Durham, as that was the closest, n had to apply for Accounting & Management at Reading. Really - i never knew York had a problem with international students! Thats pathetic! and rude! UCL is a really good uni, however isn't very asphetically pleasing. Where is your 1st choice then?
CaSTle OUtsiDeR
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemma1811)
Well i applied to Business Finance at Durham, as that was the closest, n had to apply for Accounting & Management at Reading. Really - i never knew York had a problem with international students! Thats pathetic! and rude! UCL is a really good uni, however isn't very asphetically pleasing. Where is your 1st choice then?
I see...haha I don't know whether york has actually got this problem or not...but perhaps becoz the other ppl in my school who got in york are all locals...it just looks weird to me becoz it's just on the same level as warwick, etc. yea UCL is a top alternative to Oxbridge but agree with u I'm not too impressed by the environment either...my first choice LSE...although being honest I know to be at man. , notts or warwick would be really really worthwhile as well...I need to go around these unis before I decide...how about ur first choice? LSE?
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CaSTle OUtsiDeR)
I see...haha I don't know whether york has actually got this problem or not...but perhaps becoz the other ppl in my school who got in york are all locals...it just looks weird to me becoz it's just on the same level as warwick, etc. yea UCL is a top alternative to Oxbridge but agree with u I'm not too impressed by the environment either...my first choice LSE...although being honest I know to be at man. , notts or warwick would be really really worthwhile as well...I need to go around these unis before I decide...how about ur first choice? LSE?
Yeah, i think LSE will be my 1st choice if i get it, but i really don't know anymore - i just wish the whole thing would be over! ARGH!!!!
CaSTle OUtsiDeR
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemma1811)
Yeah, i think LSE will be my 1st choice if i get it, but i really don't know anymore - i just wish the whole thing would be over! ARGH!!!!
exactly ! i want to know so badly where I'm going next year as well...it's bit like mental torture...haha
but I honestly do think at the moment no news might mean good news...offers might well flood out by the end of this month or march...
u know what, I haven't even been to LSE yet ! :P how silly
joka85
Report 16 years ago
gemme1811, what course have you applied for at LSE?
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by joka85)
gemma1811, what course have you applied for at LSE?
I've applied for Accounting and Finance. Why? Have you applied to LSE? If so for what course?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (445)
59.02%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.57%
No- I want it (217)
28.78%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.63%

Watched Threads