what are your choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saff)
    what are your choices?
    dentistry or accountancy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie:D)
    dentistry or accountancy
    i'm doin maths or accountancy.... can't decide between them either, i've put maths as my firm and accountancy as my insurance, but the more i look at accountancy the less keen i am on it.......it's a lot of stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul10590)
    Just got my offer for medicine, see you guys in september
    hey .. i got an offer for medicine too in liverpool .. we might meet ... how good is the university in ur view?

ReputationRep:
    Marketing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOU.)
    Marketing
    the economics, marketing etc building is a beast so you should be well made up

ReputationRep:
    see 1st spoiler:

ReputationRep:
    i was offered politics at the university of Liverpool however I decided to choose john moores instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaddyT)
    i was offered politics at the university of Liverpool however I decided to choose john moores instead.
    Both are very good universities what made you choose JMU if you dont mind me asking i have a friend who cant decide either.

ReputationRep:
    Both are very good universities what made you choose JMU if you dont mind me asking i have a friend who cant decide either.

well JMU were quite good with contacting me and keeping me updated, i had minimal communication with UoL furthermore I figured class sizes would be lot smaller at JMU (studying politics isn't popular at JMU) and they offered me considerably lower than UoL so I made a decision (bad one?) that I didn't want a stressful summer with heavy exam revision :/

ReputationRep:
    Nah wasnt a bad decision at all, seems relatively straight forward and you made it well

ReputationRep:
    the economics, marketing etc building is a beast so you should be well made up
    Haha yea it's quite new isn't it?! Woo

ReputationRep:
    Anatomy and Human Biology ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaddyT)
    well JMU were quite good with contacting me and keeping me updated, i had minimal communication with UoL furthermore I figured class sizes would be lot smaller at JMU (studying politics isn't popular at JMU) and they offered me considerably lower than UoL so I made a decision (bad one?) that I didn't want a stressful summer with heavy exam revision :/
    the politics classes at uol are quite probably even smaller than those at jmu, its the smallest department there, and the typical offer for politics at uol is also very low, being just bbb as typical offer.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer through for combined honours (arts) in Spanish, French and Irish Studies!

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for english and french

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer for Law

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer today; ABB, without interview.

ReputationRep:
    History & Politics, ABB

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer saturday morning!!!!!
    for International Politics and Policy!!!!
    sooo happy!
    it was my #1 choice!!
    need to get 32 IB points and am predicted 34....
    hope all goes well!
    -a.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 31, 2012
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.