I thought it was a good idea.
hey i lost 1 stone and a half horray woooooooooooooooo
down to 15 now not bad..
hello?i'm all alone again

--------------

no i'm not hi again

--------------

how much do you wiegh?i weigh 7and a half great isn't it yey
That depends on if you are a 9 year old girl or not.
Why shoudl it matter to you how other people are? It doesn't matter what size they are they may be happy with how they are, and sometimes it people who point out that they are overweight that turns them to drastic measures such as anorexia. Woudl you rather everyone was anorexic than obese? Either way ppl who r overweight may be happy, andmay have foundppl who do not care about their weight, though for most ppl it is hard due to our society being goverened by aesthetics.
Just forget about it and worry bout urself
Reply 66
The Ninja
*turns treadmill speed up*

Noo! I want saturated fats and I want them now! Treadmills are for losers.
Reply 67
kitty_kate_05
Why shoudl it matter to you how other people are? It doesn't matter what size they are they may be happy with how they are, and sometimes it people who point out that they are overweight that turns them to drastic measures such as anorexia. Woudl you rather everyone was anorexic than obese? Either way ppl who r overweight may be happy, andmay have foundppl who do not care about their weight, though for most ppl it is hard due to our society being goverened by aesthetics.
Just forget about it and worry bout urself

Unfortunately you have a lovely U-shaped curve that says too much weight makes you die early, and too little weight makes you die early. There's nothing wrong with being a little skinny, there's nothing wrong with having a big butt. It's when people take it to the extremes that it gets nasty.
Reply 68
ha sanyone noticed that its deemed offensive to take the mick out of people for being over weight but people are sneered at for being skinny and no one says a word
?
Reply 69
trigger
ha sanyone noticed that its deemed offensive to take the mick out of people for being over weight but people are sneered at for being skinny and no one says a word
?

Fat people sneer at skinny people because they secretly want to be skinny themselves, which is is sad. Skinny people sneer at fat people just for the sake of being insulting, which is offensive.
Reply 70
i hardly think thats fair
Reply 71
trigger
i hardly think thats fair

Grow up. :P
Reply 72
wow concised argument :rolleyes:

--------------

and i meant your thoughts on fat people are nice and thin people are bitches
Reply 73
trigger
wow concised argument :rolleyes:

--------------

and i meant your thoughts on fat people are nice and thin people are bitches

Good try, but that's not the right summary.

I'm just saying that fat people are not sneering at thinnies just for the sake of being mean, it's to justify their own gross proportions to themselves. That doesn't make them nice, that just makes them pitiful.

And there are nicer ways to point out someone's morbid obesity than taking the mick out of them.
Reply 74
ah i misinterpretted what you said, apologies
Reply 75
trigger
ah i misinterpretted what you said, apologies

It's alright. I'm a fat bitch myself. ^_^
I love everybody equally, be they fat or thin, tall or short, cool or uncool...but i don't love smelly people.
Reply 77
Cazzi_Bear
This is all a little bit confusing

Because SOME people...not all but SOME, eat healthily and excersise and all that jazz, but still arnt stick thin because of their metabolism.

I know a lifegard who swims all the time and goes gym and eats healthily, but shes still 5ft and a size 14!

i myself are not stick thin, nor fat either, im in between and im happy that way because i know i am doing all i can to stay as healthy as i can.

so please dont stereotype 'fat' people as u call them as greedy buggers. Because some bloody well are not!

you say size 14 like its a bad thing!!
size 18 is harldy what i would call obese! over weight yes but not grosly obese. size 26 is grosly obese.
Reply 78
"Until a law is passed to imprison fat people, they are free to roam our streets and attend slimmers' clubs"
Reply 79
ferrus
"Until a law is passed to imprison fat people, they are free to roam our streets and attend slimmers' clubs"

:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending