This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
has anyone else had this - i've lost nearly 200 posts ??? or was it that Word Association has finally been deleted (I can't believe i've posted 200 times on that tho...)
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
has anyone else had this - i've lost nearly 200 posts ??? or was it that Word Association has finally been deleted (I can't believe i've posted 200 times on that tho...)
ROFLMAO Sire is right once again lol. 4Ed mate, the Word Association thread was discussed earlier by some of the senior members of the forum, and the vote was that it be deleted. Check the thread by Xenon on highest post per thread. I got it right that a few people would lose around 200 lol. *dances a jig* Don't get too worried about it though, I thought I only had 30 odd on there but my count dropped by 70-80 posts.
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
ROFLMAO Sire is right once again lol. 4Ed mate, the Word Association thread was discussed earlier by some of the senior members of the forum, and the vote was that it be deleted. Check the thread by Xenon on highest post per thread. I got it right that a few people would lose around 200 lol. *dances a jig* Don't get too worried about it though, I thought I only had 30 odd on there but my count dropped by 70-80 posts.
why did they delete that?????? :confused:
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
lol I just can't believe I've been sad enough to have posted that many on Word Association... although imagine how many Tinykates will have lost ?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol I just can't believe I've been sad enough to have posted that many on Word Association... although imagine how many Tinykates will have lost ?
Hmm, thats a good point, she posted on there a lot didn't she.
4Ed
Rep:
?
actually i think i have lost about 150... i haven't been THAT active on word assoc
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As best I can work out, Tinykates lost damn near 300 posts.
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
yeah she was on at least 1400, now she's on 1000 odd ...
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
yeah she was on at least 1400, now she's on 1000 odd ...
poor gal!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey i must hae lost about 100 - but who cares
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hey i must hae lost about 100 - but who cares
in fact its closer to 200 - i vote we should delete the hp thread
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
in fact its closer to 200 - i vote we should delete the hp thread
rofl it would be interesting to see certain people lost alot of posts
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lesson learnt I hope. Don't post too many on useless threads. I do feel for those who lost loads of posts. I lost only about 20. (Phew!)
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Lesson learnt I hope. Don't post too many on useless threads. I do feel for those who lost loads of posts. I lost only about 20. (Phew!)
lesson learnt - i propose deleting the hp thread - i posted a bit on there, but it would be funny if it went
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
lesson learnt - i propose deleting the hp thread - i posted a bit on there, but it would be funny if it went
Nope it wouldn't be funny! Seriously it wouldn't, not for me anyways. Anyways, it's been there, done that, got the t-shirt etc. It was once deleted by mistake, and came back. Then it got closed, and came back, but people kept their post counts then. The reason the word association thread was deleted was because people were probably seeing it as an easy was to increase post count. You could remove most of that thread leaving the last word, and all the previous threads would not be remembered, cos there was nothing meaningful to say on the thread.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Nope it wouldn't be funny! Seriously it wouldn't, not for me anyways. Anyways, it's been there, done that, got the t-shirt etc. It was once deleted by mistake, and came back. Then it got closed, and came back, but people kept their post counts then. The reason the word association thread was deleted was because people were probably seeing it as an easy was to increase post count. You could remove most of that thread leaving the last word, and all the previous threads would not be remembered, cos there was nothing meaningful to say on the thread.
i could say the same about the hp thread, there is nothing really meaningful on it at all, teh y should delete it and leave it, anyway the word association thread had some good memories and discussions, if you ever looked, you would find that it had lots of littel tangents
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
he he -and some of them were good - it wasn't ONLY word association - they could have locked it instead
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
he he -and some of them were good - it wasn't ONLY word association - they could have locked it instead
poor you
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
thats true - and WA was a nice way to while away the time.

so, i propose word association II
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (45)
21.03%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
22.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (38)
17.76%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (44)
20.56%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (21)
9.81%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
8.41%

Watched Threads