The Student Room Group

My parents are such noobs

My parents have it soo easy. I'm such an easy child, I don't smoke, do drugs, stay out late or swear. And yet the act as If I am some devil child. I just got like a 30 minute lecture after I jokingly called my mum a 'noob'. Sometimes I just wan't to tell her to 'shut the f*** up b****' and see her response.

But I don't.

Bah.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fluent in Lies
My parents have it soo easy. I'm such an easy child, I don't smoke, do drugs, stay out late or swear. And yet the act as If I am some devil child. I just got like a 30 minute lecture after I jokingly called my mum a 'noob'. Sometimes I just wan't to tell her to 'shut the f*** up b****' and see her response.

But I don't.

Bah.

tell her, rebel against parents :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2
a noob, is that the same as a knob?
Reply 3
CrispyJ
a noob, is that the same as a knob?

^ n00b!
Reply 4
noob as in noobie or newbie!
Reply 5
dhutch
noob as in noobie or newbie!

aaah I see.
What's wrong with that?
Reply 6
Why would you call your parents noobs though? :confused:
you're dumb, my dad would be like what the hell is that?! and then laugh
SamTheMan
Why would you call your parents noobs though? :confused:

I call everything a noob. I went downstairs with just shorts and a tshirt on and my mum said "put some more clothes on, you'll get a cold" and I said "i'm not cold" and she said "I don't care you'll catch a cold, there was just an article in the newspaper recently that said being cold, you are more likely to catch a cold" and I said "yes I do know that, its not like some recent discovery, noob".
Reply 9
wow if that's not a sign you've been spending too much time on TSR, what is?! :p:
Reply 10
I call my parents and bro/sis n00bs all the time :p:
Reply 11
gossip_girl
you're dumb, my dad would be like what the hell is that?! and then laugh

Yeah, mine too!
Reply 12
respect for ur parents should remain at all times
Fluent in Lies
there was just an article in the newspaper recently that said being cold, you are more likely to catch a cold"

That's complete BS. Colds are more common in colder weather because people tend to go indoors to stay warm, thus spreading the cold virus with greater ease. Also note, the rhinovirus that causes the common cold is more likely to be caught off a hard surface such as a doorknob or computer mouse than from a sneeze droplet, and you are more infectious just before you show any symptoms...
The Mudman
That's complete BS. Colds are more common in colder weather because people tend to go indoors to stay warm, thus spreading the cold virus with greater ease. Also note, the rhinovirus that causes the common cold is more likely to be caught off a hard surface such as a doorknob or computer mouse than from a sneeze droplet, and you are more infectious just before you show any symptoms...

but cold conditions increase the chances of symptoms developing, exactly mum=noob.
Fluent in Lies
but cold conditions increase the chances of symptoms developing, exactly mum=noob.

Sorry, if it says the individual being cold, that's wrong, but cold weather driving you to go indoors will increase your chance of getting a cold. The fact that you were wearing few clothes suggests that you were already inside, and quite warm enough, therefore no more susceptable to getting a cold than anyone else in your house...
pig
My parents are such hoobs. That's Daddy on the left.

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/5409/hoobs7xj.jpg

:rofl: noobs, not hoobs! :rolleyes: :toofunny:
The Mudman
Sorry, if it says the individual being cold, that's wrong, but cold weather driving you to go indoors will increase your chance of getting a cold. The fact that you were wearing few clothes suggests that you were already inside, and quite warm enough, therefore no more susceptable to getting a cold than anyone else in your house...

Thats not what a study published by the University of Cardiff I read said.
Reply 19
ur parents may be noobs but just appreciate them while uve got them, speaking from experience here.

Latest