This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Has anyone ever managed to fill up all 500 of the allowed messages in the Private Message area?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep, twice. I've had to delete at least 300 messages.
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Has anyone ever managed to fill up all 500 of the allowed messages in the Private Message area?
i've only about 80 stored, cos i delete most of them
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
i know ickle_katy and ollie both have because i've been unable to send them messages cos of it.

lou xxx
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At least two - Whitey and Ollie.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
None, ive had 4, lol
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Only 100 to go!
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't be bothered to delete some messages, but I'll have to soon.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)

ive got 236 currently not even halfway there
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I always delete mine as soon as I get them
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
marvel at my 8 saved PMs!

tho i do delete most, and i havent been here very long.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've only got 29 (not deleted any) and most of them are just "can you do my coursework for me" requests.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've only got 29 (not deleted any) and most of them are just "can you do my coursework for me" requests.
lol "can you do my coursework for me" hahaha, I have a very unique sense of humour, I have no pms
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I must be terribly unpopular - I have only 12 PMs to my name; three of which from the member believing my avatar (which I've since modified slightly) looked like male genitals.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
I must be terribly unpopular - I have only 12 PMs to my name; three of which from the member believing my avatar (which I've since modified slightly) looked like male genitals.
I have similar
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I currently have 471 in my pm inbox. Most are from Jonatan.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
haha, did you see the Salon, these two Austrialian guys are touring the country with a show that consists of them making shapes with their genitals!!!!! The world never seizes (c ss) to amaze me...
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
haha, did you see the Salon, these two Austrialian guys are touring the country with a show that consists of them making shapes with their genitals!!!!! The world never seizes (c ss) to amaze me...
Yup I saw it! But sssh! dont tell any1 i watch it HEHE! I got rather scared.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
believing my avatar (which I've since modified slightly) looked like male genitals.
It isn't? I always thought it was.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what do you guys all pm each other about? i've got 34, but i've deleted quite a few
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads