GIRLS: how long are your legs?

Watch
Miu-Miu
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
so yeah how long are your legs?

I work at a clothes store for women and we have a back room to chat/chill/gossip that we retreat to when theres a lack of customers. Its stressful but thats not relevant. So any way today a woman came in, as in came in to the back room which is off limits for a REASON ranting and *****ing that we were discriminating against people with long legs by not stocking a certain size. Our company...cant say which obviously, are profit Nazis so we had to appease the ho with a voucher and the promise that well forward her complaint so she can't ruin our reputation.

mine are 40inches heel to start which is puzzling because Im just about tall for a girl ( 5ft8 yeah boyyyyyyyy) and I can find jeans at the click of a finger. Hers were 36inches. Shes coming back to see if we kept to our promise re:the complaint on Monday and Idk what to say. Want to tell her its her fat arse's fault but im too young to die.

How tall are you?
How long are your legs?
What size do you wear in jeans?

Just answering one question will be fine!

ooops i think this should be in fashion and beauty. can a mod move it please? thanks. mwah. :sexface:

oh yeah I should really update this. Keep getting PMs from horny kids cause I measured wrong. My legs are 36inches and the lady should have been about 34. ENOUGH OKAY!
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm 5 ft 7 and wear 34l jeans

EDIT: In a size 10, or w28 if they're from Topshop.
jo-lo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im 5"11 and wear a 36 inch leg and a size 8
i find it pretty hard to find jeans that fit nicely in length and around my waist theyr either too short but nice round the bum or the right length but to wide
*SomewhereOverTheRainbow
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5'10
36 Inches

If i go to places like new look or topshop its not too hard to find jeans
DancinBallerina
Report 9 years ago
How tall are you? 5ft 9
How long are your legs? Inside 33''
What size do you wear in jeans? 10-12

I find it very difficult to find jeans/trousers that fit properly around the waist, and my back. A lot of trousers/jeans I find have that massive gap @ the back. Annoying. So when I do find good trousers/jeans, I buy 2 @ a time.
popdrops
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5'2, size 6-8 jeans.. T'is all I know =s
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5'6 size 12 jeans, but trousers can never seem to fit my waist. It's always so loose and i have to wear a belt
ktlaurenroe
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How tall are you? 5'9" ish (every time I check it's between 5'8" and 5'9").

How long are your legs? Quite long - my dance teacher is constantly telling me so and my jeans are often a little short, so...

What size do you wear in jeans? 10. I try to get jeans from the Tall range but it tends to get costly. It's okay if I'm wearing boots but if not they do look a bit short.
Miu-Miu
Rep:
?
do you guys reckon she's measuring in the wrong way? do you measure from the inside or the outside?

(Original post by DancinBallerina)
How tall are you? 5ft 9

I find it very difficult to find jeans/trousers that fit properly around the waist, and my back. A lot of trousers/jeans I find have that massive gap @ the back. Annoying. So when I do find good trousers/jeans, I buy 2 @ a time.

try Uniqlo. I used to get that gappy air bubble at the knees despite it fitting snugly everywhere else so I just buy my jeans there and tell them to alter it.
Liyah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5'7 and 34 inch in jeans
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm 5'11" with 26" legs, inside measurement (don't wear jeans, so can't answer that question.) :rolleyes:

That's ****ing tiny compared to my height. And yes, I'm sure it's accurate, been measured several times for bespoke clothing.
sango
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If any of you single ladies have legs like this, give sango a call yeah? :sexface:

ironandwine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
4'11" and 26" in seam in jeans, dress size 6, sometimes even petite sized jeans are too long... haha
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by flowermaster91)
5'6 size 12 jeans, but trousers can never seem to fit my waist. It's always so loose and i have to wear a belt
It's 'cause you curvy, isn't it :sexface:
DancinBallerina
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Miu-Miu)
do you guys reckon she's measuring in the wrong way? do you measure from the inside or the outside?

try Uniqlo. I used to get that gappy air bubble at the knees despite it fitting snugly everywhere else so I just buy my jeans there and tell them to alter it.
I take inside measurement :dontknow:

Ahh thanks for that, will have a look now .
Marsha2112
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Miu-Miu)
so yeah how long are your legs?

I work at a clothes store for women and we have a back room to chat/chill/gossip that we retreat to when theres a lack of customers. Its stressful but thats not relevant. So any way today a woman came in, as in came in to the back room which is off limits for a REASON ranting and *****ing that we were discriminating against people with long legs by not stocking a certain size. Our company...cant say which obviously, are profit Nazis so we had to appease the ho with a voucher and the promise that well forward her complaint so she can't ruin our reputation.

mine are 40inches heel to start which is puzzling because Im just about tall for a girl ( 5ft8 yeah boyyyyyyyy) and I can find jeans at the click of a finger. Hers were 36inches. Shes coming back to see if we kept to our promise re:the complaint on Monday and Idk what to say. Want to tell her its her fat arse's fault but im too young to die.

How tall are you?
How long are your legs?
What size do you wear in jeans?

Just answering one question will be fine!

ooops i think this should be in fashion and beauty. can a mod move it please? thanks. mwah. :sexface:
I have the opposite problem, 27" inside leg. (I'm 5"1). My mum still has to cut down the shortest jeans I can find...oh and with 22" thighs and a 26" waist (yes I can measure correctly), finding jeans is damn hard. Only Peacocks do an actual variety for fatties like me, but they're not nice jeans.
Oh and the waist gap problem we all seem to have, I really do want to slap the imbecile that designs jeans. The waist is often wider than the bum, I mean seriously? Who looks like that?
Electric Hearts
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5"4 - height
Size 8 in jeans and I'm not sure about the length of my legs but I'd guess about 28".
.Heather.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
How tall are you? 5ft 9

Yeah, I get that massive gap with nearly everything too - it's really annoying. Sometimes I have to wear a belt and actually fold the material over at the back! It's worst with skinny jeans to the point where I can't wear them at all. What causes it and where do you buy your jeans?

OP, you must have extremely long legs, unless that's the outside measurement? I wear 32" which are sometimes slightly short, but I find 34" is too long. I'm 5'8" and a size 10/12.
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by + polarity -)
It's 'cause you curvy, isn't it :sexface:
:sexface:
Miu-Miu
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheSownRose)
I'm 5'11" with 26" legs, inside measurement (don't wear jeans, so can't answer that question.) :rolleyes:

That's ****ing tiny compared to my height. And yes, I'm sure it's accurate, been measured several times for bespoke clothing.
Wow that's so strange! What bodyshape are you if you dont mind me asking? Do you usually wear heels?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (14)
22.58%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (15)
24.19%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (33)
53.23%

Watched Threads