Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That's Tatu on 'Moskau' right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinguin)
    hehe, me too, and with the right level of alcohol I also dance to Britney Spears and Madonna
    btw, did you see them in concert?? I think Rammstein live is EVEN better!
    I can understand the having to be drunk or stoned or even on the brink of being in a coma to dance to madonna (new stuff), but Britney Spears? even that gets me dancing when i hear it (not very often) in clubs...

Ive never seen Rammstein Live... not even on TV, but id like to go to one of their gigs, at front row, with the added danger of being hit in the face with a firework or random flame... sounds cool... :cool:

Id sell my soul to see them live..

(Original post by the victory james)
    That's Tatu on 'Moskau' right?
    No.

Rammstein did originally plan to have them, though.

ReputationRep:
    ive been listening to Coal Chamber, quite hardcore. Also Mudvayne and Dig being my personal favourite.

Rosenrot some good songs but also some not very goos ones in respect to their other songs. As mentioned the dodgy mexican one....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

Ive never seen Rammstein Live... not even on TV, but id like to go to one of their gigs, at front row, with the added danger of being hit in the face with a firework or random flame... sounds cool... :cool:

Id sell my soul to see them live..
    aren't they in the UK quite often??

They always seem to head for the midlands or the north. I wish they'd do a gig in Southampton. The venues might not be big enough for them, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    aren't they in the UK quite often??
    Don't know are they?

Well if its up north, i ain't traveling that far, they seem to neglect the southern half of the UK.. Damn fools... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Don't know are they?

Well if its up north, i ain't traveling that far, they seem to neglect the southern half of the UK.. Damn fools... :mad:
    hehe, they also seem to neglect the whole of GERMANY :mad: but last year at Hurricane Festival I saw them and it was incredible...

hehe, they also seem to neglect the whole of GERMANY :mad: but last year at Hurricane Festival I saw them and it was incredible...
    I would've loved to be at their homecoming gig... or whatever you'd call it. Songs from Herzeleid and Sehnsucht and none of this Rosenrot rubbish... mmm.

ReputationRep:
    Alright for some :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    the atmosphere was really great though there were unfortunately a lot of neo nazi guys :mad: but rammstein played a lot of older songs so it was still fine...

ReputationRep:
    the atmosphere was really great though there were unfortunately a lot of neo nazi guys :mad:
    :eek: You serious?! Do they not realise that Rammstein are not about that at all? :confused: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I am VEYR sorry to tell you but they are still considered as being very far right here in germany :mad: in reality their music attracs both extremas I think as well as the "normal centre" ppl, but you know, what the medias say is always "right"...

I'm still surprised when I hear people say that because Rammstein are huge in Germany, aren't they? And so I find it bizarre that the country knows nothing about what they're about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    I'm still surprised when I hear people say that because Rammstein are huge in Germany, aren't they? And so I find it bizarre that the country knows nothing about what they're about.
    who did tell you they were huge in germany?? as far as I know ppl hate them because of their appearance; teir albums wre successful here but I think you cannot compare it to any mainstream pop giant here
    well, it's their loss, isn't it?!

ReputationRep:
    Their albums were successful in Germany. So they're big in Germany :P

And about them being "right wing", just listen to the song "Links 2 3 4" Explains all.

who did tell you they were huge in germany?? as far as I know ppl hate them because of their appearance; teir albums wre successful here but I think you cannot compare it to any mainstream pop giant here
    well, it's their loss, isn't it?!
    They are huge in Germany; you've said yourself that their albums are successful. In Germany their singles make the Top 10. In the UK they can sometimes make the Top 40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    And about them being "right wing", just listen to the song "Links 2 3 4" Explains all.
    indeed, the song was written to reject their right wing image but still, a lot of ppl do not believe this; anyway, I truly agree with you
    still there's a great discussion about them, and they are "the spiegel's" public enemy no 1

ReputationRep:
    Well here in the UK we are flooded with crappy Pop, RnB and dance that all sound very similar! I hate it so much especially RnB and dance music with a stupid party boy beat and half naked women dancing! :mad:

Doesn't sound similar to me but I suppose any music will sound samey to somebody who isn't into it. I love the music we have in the charts. The last 2 years have been ridiculously good.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.