Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Rammstein Society! watch

Announcements

So... what are you arguing against? Anything that gets a lot of radio play?

ReputationRep:
    guys! don't argue in my soc! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    What im arguing against is the fact that a lot of bands exsist because people think they like thier music because have listened to it so often.
    But this is getting trivial, lets just say we have different views on the matter and leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Centipe)

SORRY
    :hugs:

(Original post by Hayley_Valo666)
    What im arguing against is the fact that a lot of bands exsist because people think they like thier music because have listened to it so often.
    But this is getting trivial, lets just say we have different views on the matter and leave it at that.
    I'd like to know where you got your information from. The part about people only like music because they've listened to it a lot. Yeah, songs grow on you. Since when has that been a problem?

It's not getting trivial, you just don't have an argument. :p:

(Original post by The Centipe)
    It was a debate, not an argument. :p: I like to find out what people think about music-related stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    It was a debate, not an argument. :p: I like to find out what people think about music-related stuff.
    (Original post by Hayley_Valo666)
    What im arguing against is...
    Riiight...:p:

A debate needs arguments from either side. Doi. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Grrf...:motz: :p:

ReputationRep:
    You guys are really into your music. I really don't keep an eye on the charts. I buy an album every now and then if I hear it about and like it, or get recommendations off a friend or just happen to discover, but I really don't go out of my way to search for music. For example, I like Rammstein, I have 4 albums, yet I couldn't really tell you much about the band themselves. I just came across the music and liked it.

I can't usually say anything about a band but Rammstein are so damn interesting. :p: I know little about 75% or more of the bands/artists I listen to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    You guys are really into your music. I really don't keep an eye on the charts. I buy an album every now and then if I hear it about and like it, or get recommendations off a friend or just happen to discover, but I really don't go out of my way to search for music. For example, I like Rammstein, I have 4 albums, yet I couldn't really tell you much about the band themselves. I just came across the music and liked it.
    Always good to keep up to date with what they do, as a few of my mates always ask stuff about certain bands i listen to.. and if i get it wrong, they will make sure i know about it.. :rofl: - happens a few times..

Especially with bands like P!ATD - as i ain't a clue what song is which as they have long names.. and im not familar with them

Also i know sod all about rammstein, except that they are german, and they rock.... :bang:

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes they do! Dont worry thats about as much as i know as well!!!

Good heavens. This thread has been abandoned for almost 2 days.

Rammstein are winners.

ReputationRep:
    Rammstein 4 t3h win?

I refused to send my friend Feuer Frei! yesterday, as that's the only Rammstein song he EVER listens to, and he needs to learn that there are others. He thought Feuer Frei was from their first album. I had to put him right. I offered to send him something from their real first album but he refused I need to try harder to educate him.

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving 'Bück Dich' at the moment. Download it -here- :ninja:

(Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    I refused to send my friend Feuer Frei! yesterday, as that's the only Rammstein song he EVER listens to, and he needs to learn that there are others. He thought Feuer Frei was from their first album. I had to put him right. I offered to send him something from their real first album but he refused I need to try harder to educate him.
    Amazing song but you're absolutely right; he needs more Rammstein in his life. :p: What were you planning on sending him from the first album? Whatever it was, he would've been impressed and so he's losing out by refusing to listen to you. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking Weisses Fleisch or Der Meister. Or Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen? I love them all.

I eventually gave in and sent him Feuer Frei he got really annoying.

Damn. :p: Weisses Fleisch would've been an excellent choice. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, what would I do without you, buddha? :love:

Always kickstarting my thread.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.