Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Centipe)
    That would be so cool :cool:
    yeah I know...:p: :cool:

Would it be against the rules for Rammstein to actually represent Germany next year? They'd win so easily. They'd have no real competition.

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be against the rules?

(Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    Why would it be against the rules?
    I have no idea; that's why I was asking. I don't know what they say about entering bands that have been around for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    I have no idea; that's why I was asking. I don't know what they say about entering bands that have been around for ages.
    They wouldn't win it easily. No established band dares enter Eurovision because it can get very embaressing should they not win. They really have nothing to gain by entering. Remember Eurovision is very much judged politically. Germany is not popular in Europe, and so however good they may be they are unlikely to win.

They could have a go in 6 and a bit years; Till's retiring when he's 50 anyway. It'd be a big/amusing ending for them. :p:

ReputationRep:
    They could have a go in 6 and a bit years; Till's retiring when he's 50 anyway. It'd be a big/amusing ending for them. :p:
    What go out on a low note of failing to win Eurovision? I'd rather a spectacular finale myself :p:

Like a performance on a wooden rollercoaster that's been set on fire? That'd be very them. If you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    Like a performance on a wooden rollercoaster that's been set on fire? That'd be very them. If you know what I mean.
    yes exactly :p: I can just picture it! :thrasher:

Hehehe. It'd be amazing.

A message to The Centipe: thank you. This place needs to be kept alive. And we need to recruit new members soon. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No problem.

ReputationRep:
    I AM BACK hrhrhrhr

ReputationRep:
    Hrhrhrhr!!
    :p:

Slight typo, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Centipe)
    Hrhrhrhr!!
    :p:

Slight typo, perhaps?
    never...

ReputationRep:
    btw, does anyone know if there'll be a Rammstein concert in London this year?

I thought they were having a year off this year but if they decide to visit London, I'll be there. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, I think they're not touring for Rosenrot. ... 'cos it's rubbish :P

(Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    I doubt it, I think they're not touring for Rosenrot. ... 'cos it's rubbish :P
    Fair point.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm

ReputationRep:
    I have actually deleted most of Rosenrot from my ipod to make space for better stuff

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.