Turn on thread page Beta

Yes. Well. You are a bit of a loser. But you've gone so I can mock relentlessly. You smell. As do Rammstein. And hmmm. You're too tall. And you're too clever.

ReputationRep:
    :hubba:

(Original post by The Centipe)
    :hubba:
    :eek3: :flutter:? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :nuts: :suitc:

Yess. :ninja:
    Chat is the place for this. I will not have my precious thread cluttered with our ramblings :p:

:nuts: :suitc:

Yess. :ninja:
    Chat is the place for this. I will not have my precious thread cluttered with our ramblings :p:
    Hah. Replay my "hah" voice clip, if you must. :p:

*spams frivolously*

Page 3... :hahaha:

:rofl: Page 3.

ReputationRep:
    :wtf?:

Thanks for bumping it

ReputationRep:
    She is just doing her bit to promote her new favourite band

Erm yes. :p:

:thrasher:

ReputationRep:
    Rammstein are uber!!!

yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoe_b)
    Rammstein are uber!!!

yay
    woo rammstein! welcome to the society what's your favourite album?

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed this society too- I'm very pleased that someone started it. Rammstein are one of my favourite bands and they were what introduced me to my love of German music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I just noticed this society too- I'm very pleased that someone started it. Rammstein are one of my favourite bands and they were what introduced me to my love of German music.
    Hey, thanks for bumping the thread It's been a bit inactive recently

Favourite song/album?

In other news, I recently got Live Aus Berlin, and am loving it, especially 'Rammstein' and 'Buck Dich'.

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome, we can't have that!

My favourite song is Weisses Fleisch...I don't know why Maybe its because its quite heavy. I think album would be a toss up between Reise, Reise & Rosenrot.

Live Aus Berlin rocks! I bought myself a copy 2 years ago and my Mum stole it. So I made her buy her own one. She requested for me to show her Buck Dich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    You're welcome, we can't have that!

My favourite song is Weisses Fleisch...I don't know why Maybe its because its quite heavy. I think album would be a toss up between Reise, Reise & Rosenrot.

Live Aus Berlin rocks! I bought myself a copy 2 years ago and my Mum stole it. So I made her buy her own one. She requested for me to show her Buck Dich
    Show?

Like the video?

:eek:

...the video with the milk?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hey all!

I accidentally discovered Rammstein!

(I was looking for a particularly song, and someone suggested 'mann gegan mann' as a joke! Totally oblivious, I downloaded only to find that someone was having me on...)

I actually like the song though!

I'm pretty new to Rammstein ( so 'scuse my ignorance :p: ), but what songs should I download to sample their sound?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    Hey all!

I accidentally discovered Rammstein!

(I was looking for a particularly song, and someone suggested 'mann gegan mann' as a joke! Totally oblivious, I downloaded only to find that someone was having me on...)

I actually like the song though!

I'm pretty new to Rammstein ( so 'scuse my ignorance :p: ), but what songs should I download to sample their sound?
    Hey!

In my opinion, must have songs include:

1. Feuer Frei
    2. Mein Teil
    3. Sonne
    4. Mutter
    5. Engel
    6. Links 2 3 4
    7. Rein Raus
    8. Stein Um Stein
    9. Amerika
    10. Benzin
    11. Du Hast

Anyone like to add/remove some songs from that?

ReputationRep:
    By the way, anyone who wants to 'officially' join this society, to get the cool logo under their societies list, click here.

ReputationRep:
    Show?

Like the video?

:eek:

...the video with the milk?
    Yeah...she said she heard it was "interesting." Haha.

Thanks for the heads up on how to join

Whoa, serious lack of Rammstein-related postings in here. It's been dead for 3 whole months. #zomg#

Has anybody bought Volkerball yet? :p: I've been told that it's incredible and that I need to see it but I'm waiting for the price to go down a little.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.