Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Rien11)
    I herd crap about them re-forming? Anyone know any truth behind this?!?!?!?
    Who on earth told you that they had broken up in the first place? :p:

ReputationRep:
    YAY for revival!

Anyone heard anything about an upcoming tour? If they come to the UK I am seeing them. There is no question about this.

I have never seen them live and keep mournfully watching live videos on youtube. :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalai_Lama_%28song%29 I have found a brand new reason to adore Rammstein. I LOVE "der Erlkönig"!

I am also seeing them when they come to the UK, nothing can stop me!
    (Shot Through The Heart, I requested to join the Soc, have you allowed me yet?)

I'll see you both there. :p: I don't think I'd have the money to travel any further than London but bands as big as Rammstein usually do gigs there anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starless_dark)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalai_Lama_%28song%29 I have found a brand new reason to adore Rammstein. I LOVE "der Erlkönig"!

I am also seeing them when they come to the UK, nothing can stop me!
    (Shot Through The Heart, I requested to join the Soc, have you allowed me yet?)
    Sorry, I don't check it very regularly - I'll do it now.

ReputationRep:
    wows a rammstein society! I never knew about this! I LOVE Rammstein! My favourite song has got to be Sonne just because it reminds me of year 10 so much - i got my friends into them too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage)
    wows a rammstein society! I never knew about this! I LOVE Rammstein! My favourite song has got to be Sonne just because it reminds me of year 10 so much - i got my friends into them too :cool:
    Cool the first Rammstein song I ever heard was 'Ohne Dich' and it got me hooked but now I find that song quite boring tbh I prefer the more energetic ones Sonne has to be up there in my favourites. :cool:

Ooh by the way, if you'd like to add this to your society list then apply here
    ...you already did, just checked. yay!:p:

A new member? Exciting. Welcome, Sausage. :p:

Shot Through The Heart, I think we have to promise to all wear TSR badges if we see Rammstein in the near future. :p:

ReputationRep:
    The first Rammstein song I heard was Links 2 3 4 on Kerrang about 2 or 3 years ago. I might like Ohne Dich played at my funeral if my mum doesn't get there first.

If I can in the future, I'll go to Berlin to see them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    A new member? Exciting. Welcome, Sausage. :p:

Shot Through The Heart, I think we have to promise to all wear TSR badges if we see Rammstein in the near future. :p:
    Oh yes, we'd seem like the cool crowd there!
    :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be ashamed. :p: Those who knew what TSR meant would be just like us and those who didn't would blatantly be uncool.

ReputationRep:
    Rammstein is still alive, but this thread is dead. WAKE UP!

There's not much to say at the moment. There's a DVD... still haven't seen it.

ReputationRep:
    I just started listening to them a few days ago. They are amazing... I especially like 'Stein Um Stein', 'Zwitter', 'Mein Teil' and a lot more

Mein Teil is such a big song. It's just... BOOM. You know what I mean? :p: Nice and powerful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    Mein Teil is such a big song. It's just... BOOM. You know what I mean? :p: Nice and powerful.
    YA But it really is a shame about the lyrics though... I wish the lyric would have translated to something other than, well, cannibalism and stuff like that And the whole dildo thing and gayness in their pics is annoying... Are they gay?
    (not that I have a problem with people who are naturally homosexual by orientation )

ReputationRep:
    The dildo thing and the whole sexualness about the band is awesome and should never change. Though if you don't like it, I hope you never look up the translated lyrics to Zwitter . Unfortunatly, they are not gay as far as I know.

ReputationRep:
    :O hermaphrodite... And I just saw Rein raus... madness... Music is still the greatest though

ReputationRep:
    I try not to play it too loudly when I'm in the German department...

ReputationRep:
    wow Can I join the society please people? I love Rammstein!! Sie sind echt cool oder? Ich liebe Sehnsucht und Engel..lol I also try not to play it too loudly when German teachers are around hehee!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.