Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starless_dark)
    Haha, different strokes for different folks! I'm just not into the Spanish thing at all (did Spanish at GCSE and went to Spain so I'm not making an unfounded judgement!) and the woman going "Aaaaaaaye, que rico!!!" annoys the hell out of me. I always skip it when I'm listening to that album lol. Benzin I heard on a compilation before getting the album so it made it feel like it didn't fit with the rest of the album. Thanks for not negging me, some people take things like that far too seriously!
    Lol same with me I always skip the bits where the Spanish women are talking, it just sounds silly and annoying. But then I like the bit after when Till goes 'hoi, hoi!' =D

ReputationRep:
    I love Rammstein,this band is great!
    My dad encouraged me to start listening to their songs,Thanks Dad!
    My favourite songs are: Ich Will,Ohne Dich and Rosenrot

ReputationRep:
    Yay

I was on the website before Christmas and it said that they've recorded some of their new album already.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh Rammstein have announced tour dates in Germany and the tickets go on sale in just over a month So excited. I'll be working as it's on a Monday but I'm so going to the one at Munich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Ahh Rammstein have announced tour dates in Germany and the tickets go on sale in just over a month So excited. I'll be working as it's on a Monday but I'm so going to the one at Munich.

Damnit, if only I were on my Year Abroad next year :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    Damnit, if only I were on my Year Abroad next year :mad:
    They're announcing concerts in this country soon too. I've always wanted to see them in their home country though.

ReputationRep:
    They're announcing concerts in this country soon too. I've always wanted to see them in their home country though.

It would have been super massively awesome. But a lot of hassle to travel to Germany. Oh well. England'll do

ReputationRep:
    It would have been super massively awesome. But a lot of hassle to travel to Germany. Oh well. England'll do
    Yeah that's true. That's why I was so glad when the announced, but I'm not sure how it'll fit in with my shifts at work. England is just as good- sometimes the people are livelier!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh tickets go on sale on Friday Getting up early to try and get one because they haven't specified a time that they'll go on sale.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sat here trying to get hold of one but the shop is down because the demand has been huge apparently. This isn't looking likely.

ReputationRep:
    The server has been down all day and crashed due to the number of people wanting to get tickets for Germany. Insane!!

ReputationRep:
    Its been 6 days and finally I've successfully bought a ticket!! Now I have to figure out how I'll get home or I'll have to book a hotel and miss work the next day. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    There quite hardcore and probably nazis but i secretly like them lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shizzam125)
    There quite hardcore and probably nazis but i secretly like them lol

They are not Nazis and they're not really that hardcore compared to a lot of stuff out there ...

ReputationRep:
    They are not Nazis and they're not really that hardcore compared to a lot of stuff out there ...
    agreed on both counts.

(PS: hello society! :yep: )

ReputationRep:
    yessss i absolutely love Rammstein!! i actually learned some basic German from listening to their songs 24/7...

anyone seeing them live 2009-2010??

ReputationRep:
    They're definitely not Nazis, it's all for show. I met them all bar Richard in 2005 and it's an all act, they're pretty friendly.

I'm seeing them in Munich in November

ReputationRep:
    The new song "Liebe ist fuer alle da" was leaked onto You Tube a while back. Various videos are getting deleted but I'm managing to listen to it now.

ReputationRep:
    The new song "Liebe ist fuer alle da" was leaked onto You Tube a while back. Various videos are getting deleted but I'm managing to listen to it now.
    What do you think about it?

I feel pretty weird about it - it is a good song but it does not feel like the Rammstein I love ;\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    What do you think about it?

I feel pretty weird about it - it is a good song but it does not feel like the Rammstein I love ;\
    It's in my head a bit but I'm not too sure either. It doesn't really seem like them. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.