Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    Yeah, hopefully they'll be OK with it. *fingers crossed*

Well I have all their CDs and DVDs (and of course plan to get the Made In Germany one), so I'm sorted
    Hope it works out

Me too! I made my mum buy her own copies because she kept stealing mine.

(Original post by CODKING)
    This makes your mum the coolest mum on the planet. I have enough mates to start her fan club!
    I'll tell her you said that She came to the Rammstein signing with me as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Hope it works out

Me too! I made my mum buy her own copies because she kept stealing mine.
    Haha really? Wow. The best I got from my mum was "I can kind of understand why you might like them. Not like some of the other awful noise you listen to."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    Haha really? Wow. The best I got from my mum was "I can kind of understand why you might like them. Not like some of the other awful noise you listen to."
    Lol!! My mum was quite shocked at the lyrics when she found out what some meant but she gets that Rammstein like to shock people and she likes "awful noise"

ReputationRep:
    Haha, my dad quite likes them - his favourite song is Stirb Nicht Vor Mir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    Haha, my dad quite likes them - his favourite song is Stirb Nicht Vor Mir
    You mean Rammstein's worst ever song!? :eek:

That might be an interesting topic for discussion, least favourite Rammstein songs. You've just found out what mine is.

ReputationRep:

That might be an interesting topic for discussion, least favourite Rammstein songs. You've just found out what mine is.
    I don't think it's that bad... everyone seems to hate some of the songs on Rosenrot, such a that one :/

To be honest, I'm just glad my dad thinks they're alright

ReputationRep:
    Have to say, Du Hast is one of my favourite regularly played songs in the local rock club...'tis epic when during the chorus everyone raises their hands slowly while singing the high-pitched harmony before emphatically shouting "NEIN!" XD

ReputationRep:

Flake apparently finds that song quite cringeworthy now! I don't mind it though.

I can get bored of "Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?" and "Te Quiero Puta!". I don't really like "Fuehre Mich" and their new song "Mein Land" isn't amazing.

Anyone buying tickets tomorrow when they go on sale?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone buying tickets tomorrow when they go on sale?
    I'm planning on buying a couple of tickets for Newcastle the moment it turns 9am

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in France during their tour next year, the birmingham gig is on a saturday but I don't think I can justify flying home in the middle of the school term....neither do I think I can justify travelling 400 miles to Paris to see them on a Tuesday. Why couldn't they come to Avignon or Marseille? How inconsiderate.

I can't justify it...that doesn't mean I'm not trying to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    I'm planning on buying a couple of tickets for Newcastle the moment it turns 9am
    Yay!! I still can't decide between Birmingham or Manchester. Really haven't got the money but I'm still gonna get up and see if there's tickets available.

(Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    I'm going to be in France during their tour next year, the birmingham gig is on a saturday but I don't think I can justify flying home in the middle of the school term....neither do I think I can justify travelling 400 miles to Paris to see them on a Tuesday. Why couldn't they come to Avignon or Marseille? How inconsiderate.

Damn I was lucky that they weren't far from where I was living when I was on my year abroad.

ReputationRep:

Whereabouts in France will you be? They might announce another date or two, like Nîmes or something...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know TSR had a Rammstein society! :moon:

Does anyone know how much tickets will be? I really want to see them, but considering that I also intend to see a few other people and I have limited money, I'm not sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    I didn't even know TSR had a Rammstein society! :moon:

Does anyone know how much tickets will be? I really want to see them, but considering that I also intend to see a few other people and I have limited money, I'm not sure...
    I think they're about £49.00, but it seems to vary slightly by venue. Check the Ticketmaster website

ReputationRep:
    Love Rammstein's 'Last Cup of Sorrow' Remix. Hopefully will see them one day, not a massive fan, but looks like an amazing show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    I think they're about £49.00, but it seems to vary slightly by venue. Check the Ticketmaster website
    About £49 in London :holmes: If only I knew for sure where I was going to uni and when lectures/etc would be... (it's a Friday night and Cambridge has Saturday morning lectures sometimes...)

I'll look into it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yay!! I still can't decide between Birmingham or Manchester. Really haven't got the money but I'm still gonna get up and see if there's tickets available.

Damn I was lucky that they weren't far from where I was living when I was on my year abroad.
    Knew there was a reason I should've carried on learning German lol, alas French music doesn't really do it for me on the whole.

(Original post by Rhi93)
    Whereabouts in France will you be? They might announce another date or two, like Nîmes or something...
    Right down south, near Orange/a little bit north of Avignon. Maybe they will, that would be quite lovely I mean I thought about going to Paris but the train journey's 3-4 hours and I'd no doubt have to leave early in the day which I can't really do if I'm being paid to work...

About £49 in London :holmes: If only I knew for sure where I was going to uni and when lectures/etc would be... (it's a Friday night and Cambridge has Saturday morning lectures sometimes...)

Do it, it's not to be missed and I'm sure if there were any lectures on the saturday they wouldn't be that important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnm)
    Love Rammstein's 'Last Cup of Sorrow' Remix. Hopefully will see them one day, not a massive fan, but looks like an amazing show.
    It really is, it's almost like theatre in a way and the atmosphere is amazing. I'm always on a complete high when I see them.

Doo itttt I'm not sure whether I'll be working or even if I'll be in the area but the shows are so awesome they can't be missed.

Knew there was a reason I should've carried on learning German lol, alas French music doesn't really do it for me on the whole
    Lol!! I've only heard a bit of French music, not much of a fan.

ReputationRep:
    I'm awake at this hour only to buy tickets for London date can't wait to see them again, their last year performance was epic. So worth the £50.

Any other people seeing them in London, quote me.

ReputationRep:
    Got up too to order my Birmingham ticket. Bring it on!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.