Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    For Mein Land! I'm not sure about the song to be honest, seems a bit ... iffy.
    Ahhh I see, I knew the single was coming out. The song is ok, there's a bit too much going on in it.

ReputationRep:
    Totally made my day when i saw this thread! Saw them in Newcastle in February, best night of my life!
    Quite clearly Rammstein für Immer:heart:

ReputationRep:
    I was there as well (since it was the nearest venue to Scotland for me).....was well worth it, best night of my life so far! Literally nothing and noone compares to Rammstein live.....I already knoew the stuff they were doing on this tour (eg bridge, two stages etc) but I ws still totally blown away by the sheer amazingness of it.... R+ für immer! <3

ReputationRep:
    Ohne dich and Haifisch are my favourite songs at the moment besides the all time favourite du hast,america,mein teil,feuer freui,los,reise,reise,ich will,links 2,3,4, sonne, asche zu asche!!! Dammn so many good songs...Thank god i know german!!!

ReputationRep:
    Saw them live again at the end of Feb and they didn't disappoint. So glad they're able to do Mein Teil and Bueck Dich live again. Got bought 3 beers by some German guys afterwards just for being a fan and speaking the language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Saw them live again at the end of Feb and they didn't disappoint. So glad they're able to do Mein Teil and Bueck Dich live again. Got bought 3 beers by some German guys afterwards just for being a fan and speaking the language
    That's so cool!

They've just started their American tour and they've changed how they do Bück Dich, ie, no Tilldo; instead they've brought back one of their routines from the 90s apparently, and it involves Flake breaking a fluorescent light over Till's head....sucks that the American's can't get the same show as the Europeans but they have to respect the laws over there..... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    That's so cool!

They've just started their American tour and they've changed how they do Bück Dich, ie, no Tilldo; instead they've brought back one of their routines from the 90s apparently, and it involves Flake breaking a fluorescent light over Till's head....sucks that the American's can't get the same show as the Europeans but they have to respect the laws over there..... :/
    Shame I guess they don't wanna end up in jail again. My friend over there will be disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Shame I guess they don't wanna end up in jail again. My friend over there will be disappointed.
    Yeah :/ I wonder if they'll do the other version in Canada though, because I think they're not as strict as America with regard to those things...

Also I'm surprised none of the North America shows are sold out yet. Considering they very rarely go to America I thought at least a few of the shows would have been sold out. I know they're not as well know over in the States, but still....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi93)
    Yeah :/ I wonder if they'll do the other version in Canada though, because I think they're not as strict as America with regard to those things...

Also I'm surprised none of the North America shows are sold out yet. Considering they very rarely go to America I thought at least a few of the shows would have been sold out. I know they're not as well know over in the States, but still....
    Hopefully they will.

Really? That surprises me too, I thought they were pretty popular over there.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has made my night!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh can I join? I found this tread just out of curiosity when I searched for Rammstein with this forum. Anyway Ich liebe dich Rammstein I have all their albums both as hardcopy and on my iPod/iTunes. I have three t-shirts, one hoody, a poster, badges and three DVDs (including Live Aus Berlin and Volkerball). Oh and did I mention I have seen the guys three times at the Manchester Evening News Arena (MEN). They are my favourite band of all.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.