why do bad things happen 2 nice ppl Watch

This discussion is closed.
ddan
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
why do ppl who have done nothing wrong get bad things happen 2 them wat i find really anoying is dat if a person is walking over the road and a person who hs been drinking a lot dosent look where they r going and hits dat person it is not fair if dat person dies b cause tey were just in the wrong place at that time.And wat i also find annoying is wheen a person kills another person in their house or kidnaps them and takes them into their house like wat happened with holly wells and jessica chapman they were killed for no reason and that really upsets me
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
why do ppl who have done nothing wrong get bad things happen 2 them wat i find really anoying is dat if a person is walking over the road and a person who hs been drinking a lot dosent look where they r going and hits dat person it is not fair if dat person dies b cause tey were just in the wrong place at that time.And wat i also find annoying is wheen a person kills another person in their house or kidnaps them and takes them into their house like wat happened with holly wells and jessica chapman they were killed for no reason and that really upsets me
And ME2! But unfotunately there are some sick sick people out there!
It''s not fair but unfortunately thats life! I wish the world was a happy place.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
Aww sadly that is just life, but you should always get pleasuire that they are some how still with us. Some people have the view that they died so they can go to a nicer place, I am not sure if I believe that but it could explain why nice people die young.
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
It''s not fair but unfortunately thats life! I wish the world was a happy place.
Yup, that would be great.

But it's life. I hate it when good people lose a close relative...it's so upsetting and it shouldn't happen. But there's nothing we can do. It would be an ideal world if nothing went wrong.
ddan
(Original post by Daveo)
me 2 b cause if a person has done nothing wrong then they deserve 2 live
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's part of life. Their shelf life has expired and they have no use on this planet.
ddan
(Original post by gemgems89)
Yup, that would be great.

But it's life. I hate it when good people lose a close relative...it's so upsetting and it shouldn't happen. But there's nothing we can do. It would be an ideal world if nothing went wrong.
yea it wud but sum ppl dont care if they kill sum 1 sum ppl do it just 4 the fun of it wat i think is really sick
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
me 2 b cause if a person has done nothing wrong then they deserve 2 live
Thats very true! And that is why i think for example, penalties for child murder should be far harsher.
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Thats very true! And that is why i think for example, penalties for child murder should be far harsher.
Death?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
It's part of life. Their shelf life has expired and they have no use on this planet.
Come on - Give them a chance! If some kid is killed at 9 or 10 how do you know they weren't going to cure cancer or something?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
Death?
Well yes if they take the life of a child!
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
That's life I'm afraid. The fact that there are these certainties of unfair things happening in the world should be a wake-up call to each and every one of us. I believe everybody should train in an 'alive' self defense these days, in the attempt to reduce the amount of rapes/muggings and such.
ddan
(Original post by Daveo)
yea me 2 b cause a child has got all there life to live and if it is an older person they hav already been threw half of there life.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Come on - Give them a chance! If some kid is killed at 9 or 10 how do you know they weren't going to cure cancer or something?
It depends how you want to look at it. That person in a previous life may have had a bad 9 or 10 years in this case of their life. They were put back on the planet to have a good 9/10 years and once that was done, they had completed the objective. As i said it depends how you look at it. But who can really answer this question except the person who takes life.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
similarly, how do you know they weren't going to cause suffering for loads of people?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
similarly, how do you know they weren't going to cause suffering for loads of people?
Well if they don't get the chance to live! WHO IS TO SAY?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Well if they don't get the chance to live! WHO IS TO SAY?
God.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont like really nice people they make u feel undeserving and lot of times i think being nice is a scandalous lie that even the nice person got caught up in, lifeless, emotionless, and phony

thats just my opinion
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
That's life I'm afraid. The fact that there are these certainties of unfair things happening in the world should be a wake-up call to each and every one of us. I believe everybody should train in an 'alive' self defense these days, in the attempt to reduce the amount of rapes/muggings and such.
that wouldnt be so smart as the more you attempt to defend yourself, the more likely you are going to end up dead, give them your money or kick em in the nuts and run

im such a sexist b*stard, some muggers can be female.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
i dont like really nice people they make u feel undeserving and lot of times i think being nice is a scandalous lie that even the nice person got caught up in, lifeless, emotionless, and phony

thats just my opinion
lol i actually got negative rep for this comment
i mean, im no stranger to getting negative rep, but thats just sad
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads