why do bad things happen 2 nice ppl Watch

This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
why do ppl who have done nothing wrong get bad things happen 2 them wat i find really anoying is dat if a person is walking over the road and a person who hs been drinking a lot dosent look where they r going and hits dat person it is not fair if dat person dies b cause tey were just in the wrong place at that time.And wat i also find annoying is wheen a person kills another person in their house or kidnaps them and takes them into their house like wat happened with holly wells and jessica chapman they were killed for no reason and that really upsets me
Sorry, your lack of punctuation and spelling got me bored after the first 2 lines.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
why do ppl who have done nothing wrong get bad things happen 2 them wat i find really anoying is dat if a person is walking over the road and a person who hs been drinking a lot dosent look where they r going and hits dat person it is not fair if dat person dies b cause tey were just in the wrong place at that time.And wat i also find annoying is wheen a person kills another person in their house or kidnaps them and takes them into their house like wat happened with holly wells and jessica chapman they were killed for no reason and that really upsets me
To nice people, bad things aren't as bad as they think. Because they act so nice, they begin to incorrectly perceive even the smallest things as bad.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I get more pissed off with the fact that good things happen to bad people!

I don't believe in fate, but I think that if you lived your life without any bad things happening at all, you would fall apart at the smallest sign of trouble. Bad things do tend to make you stronger, even if it's no fun living through them in the first place. A couple of awful things happened to me within the space of about two years and, although I thought I was going to crack up at the time, I think it's given me a sense of perspective.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bad things happen to ALL people, some people try to pass bad things on to others while others try to deal with bad things without making the world a nastier place. How you deal with "bad things" defines whether you are a good or bad or strong or weak person.

As many people like to say "sh*t happens and then you die" - if you let the bad things dominate your life over the good things then you're missing out.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ddan)
there are some very very sick people out there and they want to get invloved witht the cool people e drugs
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads