The Student Room Group

99 problems and this girl is one

yeh so theres this girl at my school. shes 2 years younger than me, and i am pretty sure she has a crush on me but i never really paid her attention. she would walk past me every chance she got, then turn round and do it again thinking i had not noticed. about a week ago she randomly told me i could text her. plus i think i've caught her checking me out a couple of times.

about 2 weeks ago i told one of my mates that i think shes pretty fit, word got round and suddenly the whole school thought i really liked her.

she gets the same bus as me, and i dunno why but today i got up and went and asked her out, but she rejected me ? :confused: :eek: im suprised cos im really out of her league :confused:

she said she wasn't going out with anyone but was checking someone ?? i have no idea what that means.

now i feel like a dumbass, plus its got me down that im not the 'stud' i thought i was.

please tell me the signs she gave meant that she fancied me ! cos im pretty sure they did but it still lead me to rejection.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
weird.
maybe shes one of those girls that like to string people along and then cut them off. maybe shes into playing games
checking someone means she's seeing them
Reply 3
seeing them but not "goin out with them". still makes no sense
Reply 4
maybe it means theres someone else shes kinda interested in and shes seeing if anything will happen there first
wow, how wierd =) no comment. sorry, know it is not helpful but I am totaly out of words..just cant understand that girl...
Reply 6
mayb shes shy. She thinks you're fit, but like you said, you're 'way out of her league' so she is hesitant about going out with someone who is better looking/older than her.

I used to be like that, I really fancied this guy who was soo fit, but as soon as he started showing an interest in me I sort of backed off. I dont know why, Its just he sort of weird thing girls do.
Reply 7
leona
mayb shes shy. She thinks you're fit, but like you said, you're 'way out of her league' so she is hesitant about going out with someone who is better looking/older than her.

I used to be like that, I really fancied this guy who was soo fit, but as soon as he started showing an interest in me I sort of backed off. I dont know why, Its just he sort of weird thing girls do.

i think you hold the answer to my question. dig deep and tell me why you backed off PLEASE !

plese keep the comments coming, we're getting somewhere :biggrin:
lmao, why would you want to go out with someone who you consider to be out of your league?!
Reply 9
britishseapower
lmao, why would you want to go out with someone who you consider to be out of your league?!

if you were a girl and an out-of-your-league fit guy asked you out why decline ?
because you love yourself too much
Reply 11
kornkamper
if you were a girl and an out-of-your-league fit guy asked you out why decline ?

oh puhleease. because he may be an arrogant ****? :rolleyes:
i don't really get all the "league" stuff... if you really liked someone surely you would think they were just as good as you? maybe she's paranoid you'll cheat on her or will make her feel really inadequate
Reply 13
lol,I dont know why,but I find this thread hilariously funny. I can just imagine it happening, someone being all confident and the girl just saying no.
awww,but still,sorry if it hurt your feelings.
Reply 14
im not arrogant !!
im just saying...
its not like i said
"hey baby im one sexy mofo, therefore yous hould go up to me"

im a shy guy anyway
kornkamper
im suprised cos im really out of her league :confused:

A kid who uses cringe-inducing lyrics by a supposedly homosexual gay rapper trying to act ghetto on a forum, is out of noone's league.

I think you need to get into the real world where you're clearly just a self-obsessed teenager who has nothing going for him.
Reply 16
kornkamper
yeh so theres this girl at my school. shes 2 years younger than me, and i am pretty sure she has a crush on me but i never really paid her attention. she would walk past me every chance she got, then turn round and do it again thinking i had not noticed. about a week ago she randomly told me i could text her. plus i think i've caught her checking me out a couple of times.

about 2 weeks ago i told one of my mates that i think shes pretty fit, word got round and suddenly the whole school thought i really liked her.

she gets the same bus as me, and i dunno why but today i got up and went and asked her out, but she rejected me ? :confused: :eek: im suprised cos im really out of her league :confused:

she said she wasn't going out with anyone but was checking someone ?? i have no idea what that means.

now i feel like a dumbass, plus its got me down that im not the 'stud' i thought i was.

please tell me the signs she gave meant that she fancied me ! cos im pretty sure they did but it still lead me to rejection.

Hey, the girl likes you, but she has to protect her dignity, stay with her, but play it cool.................you know....like innocent.
To whoever said the title of the thread was cringe inducing, I thought it was quite clever. better that the usual 'problem' or whatever.

Anyway to the OP, girls are weird. I should know, I am one. so... forget about it.
Mylla
To whoever said the title of the thread was cringe inducing, I thought it was quite clever. better that the usual 'problem' or whatever.

Anyway to the OP, girls are weird. I should know, I am one. so... forget about it.

Sigh...

and I'm going to start a thread called "Find me in da club, bottle full of bub" and then start talking about how I like drinking cranberry vodka. That would be well clever. The title is totally irrelevant and a sad excuse to use **** lyrics.
Reply 19
lol totally out of her league! with a grasp on reality like that i doubt,

hey shorty its your birthday :rolleyes:

Latest