Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i love boxer shorts hehe i made my bf give me three of his althought he stole two of them back so i'm stuck with one but gonna get some more hehe why aren;t we girls soo lucky..but we do have normal pants tho...but they're not the same

--------------

(Original post by LibertineNorth)
    I just had a thought -- how come you lot get to swan around in boxer shorts, yet if I decided to wander around in silk knickers I'd probably become the local pariah...

As for thongs - never found them attractive on anyone who is not tanned and doesn't have a fantastic behind. Basically ruling out every British girl...
    i don't mind if guys wear thongs or silk underwear it's quite cute sometimes n funny.i made my bf do it before.he wore a silk thong n he found it comfortably...he didn't show his mates obviously.you're wierd to not find thongs attractive lol i'm sure u'd love to see pant lines under lovely evening dresses wouldn't u? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I dont think thongs themselves look attractive, but they're sometimes necessary to avoid vpls (visible panty lines). Other than that I tend to wear french knickers (as they're probably the prettiest), though boxers sound great for being around the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich_)
    Basically, I don't see any problem with any person doing what they feel happy with, regardless of their sex. We live in a tollerant world and whatever feels comfy and good with one person may not with another- but we MUST respect their choice and go with it. So yes, I don't mind at all if girls wear Boxers- if they feel happy with it then that's great. Personally, I'd be more turned on to see a G-string or a thong on- but I'm aware that that's quite uncomfortable. So to explain better- I wouldn't be too attracted to a girl wearing boxers- however I would NOT be bothered by it if it made her happy. So yeah, go for what you want- I am totally against sterotypes, which, to be honest depict a girl wearing a thong and a very alluring bra- wear whatever you feel comfortable in. No one SHOULD give a damn about what THEY want you to wear- it should be YOUR choice.

that must have sounded really long winded!!
    Lol that was very long winded and I dont think I've ever seen someone make such an effort to be PC on TSR. Its kinda cute I guess :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    I have a pair, and sometimes wear them to sleep. Damn comfy! haha. i dont wear em out though.

Something to say: This girl has this ONE piar of boxer shorts, wears them waist high, and has her pants on lower than waist high. According to her 'Boxers are for showing, duh!' Her logic doesnt really go-... So would it be, underwear are for showing, 'duh!'?

Btw, the ONE pair she has are faded pink (she wears them every single friday, urgh..) and she's nmot exactly what you could say 'slim'.

Ok, just had to get that out of my system.
    Sounds sexy :eek: :rolleyes:

Actually, I think hot pants that show when you're wearing really low rising pants can be sort of cute, but thongs on display are a turn off, aren't they? Not that I find them a tunr on generally :p: But anyhow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    Lol that was very long winded and I dont think I've ever seen someone make such an effort to be PC on TSR. Its kinda cute I guess :rolleyes:
    haha, well, that's sweet. thanks. however, if you don't want me to be PC, then i could say that all girls who wear boxers are dykes. but that would be nasty now wouldn't it!!

(and totally untruthful too!)

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwwwwwwww no its wrong!! get nice prissy under wear i hate girl boxers they look silly especially as they say girl boxer all round the top! i will never wear them!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah im the same,i find boxers so comfy,im always robbing ma bfs hehe,i must have about 10 pairs at my house lol

ReputationRep:
    Girl boxers are possibly more flattering under certain things - the ones I have don't dig in and show flesh like bikini briefs/thongs (though personally I hate thongs!) I really don't have a big arse or very much flesh on my hips but somehow bikini briefs (as in knickers, not actual bikini bottoms) always create a bulge with what there is and make me look fat! So girly boxers are a good solution - and they don't all say girly boxer on them! I got some from DP and they're great - only thing is you have to get the right size. I bought 12 and 14 thinking they'd be ok and they keep falling down, so going back to get some size 10 ones - clearly size does matter with these!

I'd wear man boxers round the house, but not out (too much material, would look funny) - actually I wouldn't wear them at all unless i could get pink ones or something, because otherwise I'd get them mixed up with my dad's and brother's when I'm at home, which would just be ugghghghh!

Sorry, long post, I'm procrastinating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne*UK*06)
    Sounds sexy :eek: :rolleyes:

Actually, I think hot pants that show when you're wearing really low rising pants can be sort of cute, but thongs on display are a turn off, aren't they? Not that I find them a tunr on generally :p: But anyhow!
    i agree. i think hot pants or french knickers like things look good if theyre on show

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if i ever run out of underwear when im staying at my bf's i just nick some of his boxers,and they really are so comfy. and he loves the idea! lol

but they dont exactly look v attractive, shorties, actaully made for girls do tho

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.