This discussion is closed.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What would they be?

Mine:
1. Bernards watch - i.e. the power to stop time.
2. To have lifelong 'relative' happiness.
3. A country that works almost perfectly! take for example - no child killers.
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
too much to pick from i spent a lifetime of wishing i just dont care anymore
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmm...

1) To know everything.
2) To have the ability to fly.
3) To be a few inches taller.
Daveo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr White)
Hmm...

1) To know everything.
2) To have the ability to fly.
3) To be a few inches taller.
Flying would indeed be most cool!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a magic genie so then I could have lots more wishes
a swimming pool

EDIT: but most of all PEACE
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Flying would indeed be most cool!
take an oxygen tank
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
1. To be able to learn jutsu.
2. To be able to fly.
3. Be able to make money appear whenever I want.

4. (if I may!) To be able to know who is a paedolphile, rapist or child molester so that I can beat the hell out of them before putting them through a grinding machine.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmm... deja vu regarding a jetski (Leekey...).
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
What's that? I've never heard of it, i've heard of Ju-Jitsu...
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wish Number 1. To feel comfortable within myself no matter how I look and how others perceive me

Wish Number 2. Bernard's Watch as well but with the added extra of being able to see into the future (Don't go all Minority Report and Pay Cheque on me though)

Wish Number 3. Sabrina's magical powers

Is that selfish?
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
2. To be able to fly.
3. Be able to make money appear whenever I want.
Jutsu and in Ju Jutsu?
Daveo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Wish Number 1. To feel comfortable within myself no matter how I look and how others perceive me

Wish Number 2. Bernard's Watch as well but with the added extra of being able to see into the future (Don't go all Minority Report and Pay Cheque on me though)

Wish Number 3. Sabrina's magical powers

Is that selfish?
I was gunna say sabrinas powers without the rules!
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
What's that? I've never heard of it, i've heard of Ju-Jitsu...
External grappling art, extremely effective when of the Brazillian kind and best paired with 'the' striking art Muay Thai and Jeet Kune Do concepts for an almost 'complete' combat system.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I was gunna say sabrinas powers without the rules!
That is what I meant, I really weirdly often have dreams where I do except I usually tend to dye my hair lol and tap on my head, random like that.
I had a dream once that I was in this magic wishing garden and all my friends were there wishing to be like 2 sizes smaller and have big boobs and I just sat and looked at the flowers because there was nothing I wanted or needed, it was a lovely content dream
Probably means I'm content as I am.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wasn't talking about the martial art Ju-Jutsu but Jutsu such as Ninjustu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu. If you have seen Naruto, you will know what I'm talking about. Like this:

Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu is the art of making hand seals and kneading chakra to perform a jutsu (technique). When you make the appropriate hand seals, your desired technique comes forth! Ninjutsu is mostly about stealth and surprising your opponent. It requires a great amount of concentration. If interrupted it will not work. Ninjutsu usually takes a few seconds to execute though.

Genjutsu - It is literally an Illusionary Technique, which allows the opponent to hallucinate that they see visions that are not really there. It is a great technique to use when trying to escape or confuse your opponent. Then you can attack without your opponent knowing where you are.

Taijutsu - Taijutsu is hand-to-hand combat. This type of fighting is much faster and complex then the kinds we see today. Taijutsu slowly tires and wears down the opponent. To use Taijutsu very well, you have to train and push your body to its limit. Many people are not willing to do this so that ¡s why many people don't favour Taijutsu over other techniques when in the field.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
External grappling art, extremely effective when of the Brazillian kind and best paired with 'the' striking art Muay Thai and Jeet Kune Do concepts for an almost 'complete' combat system.
That's the one where it's a bit like a dance and they do extremely acrobatic movements? looks good, but don't know how useful it is in the street if you're talking about what i'm thinking of.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
That is what I meant, I really weirdly often have dreams where I do except I usually tend to dye my hair lol and tap on my head, random like that.
I had a dream once that I was in this magic wishing garden and all my friends were there wishing to be like 2 sizes smaller and have big boobs and I just sat and looked at the flowers because there was nothing I wanted or needed, it was a lovely content dream
Probably means I'm content as I am.
Strange dream. I once had a dream that I was a garden gnome. It was... liberating.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just had a look at this Jutsu business. A link's Here If anyone's interested. It looks ok sounds a bit over-hyped though. It says practically any one can do it, so why do you have to make a wish to do it?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Strange dream. I once had a dream that I was a garden gnome. It was... liberating.
Probably because it was so similar to a smurf
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
That's the one where it's a bit like a dance and they do extremely acrobatic movements? looks good, but don't know how useful it is in the street if you're talking about what i'm thinking of.
You're thinking of Capoeira.

And it's about as effective as fighting with a straw.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.19%
No (188)
32.81%

Watched Threads