Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have to say Phoenix Nights is amazing, its got so many classic moments of laughter in. Yet whenever I ask people about it they say 'whats that'.

ReputationRep:
    Im not too keen on Phoenix Nights, I just couldnt get into it. But I love Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere, hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Max & Paddy are hilarious in Phoenix Nights and deserved their own series. You gotta watch the last episode of Series 2 of Phoenix Nights. Where Max thinks hes gonna get killed.

Max goes to hug paddy due to his impending death.
    'Come ere Paddy you big (paddy runs off) SHITHOUSE'

ReputationRep:
    i love phoenix nights, i thought the one where they had the 'ladies night' with all the sex toys was pure class!

although i prob do prefer max and paddy's road to nowhere but only cos ive not seen phoenix nights for so long

ReputationRep:
    Love phoenix nights...prefer it to Max & Paddy and Little Britain.
    Toby Foster who plays the drums in it, does a show on Radio Sheffield. He is hilarious.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    warren moorhouse is in phoenix nights isnt he?

yeah his show on key103 rocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Em.)
    Im not too keen on Phoenix Nights, I just couldnt get into it. But I love Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere, hilarious!
    i dont like max and paddys road to nowhere but i like pheonix nights :confused:

ReputationRep:
    phonix nights=amazing!

peter kay= genius!

love him and love phonix nights, so many classic moments!
    also love peter kays live shows! oh the endless hours of imitation in the common room lol

ReputationRep:
    I love Ray Von.

ReputationRep:
    Phoenix Nights is great, but a bit hard to get into, at first.

I like the Das Boot machine which featured in a recent episode.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.