Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got the following in an email and it really made me laugh. Some are not as funny as the rest but ah well.

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
    2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
    3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
    4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
    5) MEOW occasionally.
    6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
    7) SAY -DING at each floor.
    8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
    9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
    10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
    11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
    12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
    13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
    14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
    15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
    16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
    17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
    18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
    19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
    20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
    21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
    22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it

ReputationRep:
    We can lifts here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    We can lifts here.
    AT's lost it!

*call them, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhhh, now i get what he meant. I guess the e mail originated in America :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    AT's lost it!

*call them, maybe?
    I am tired I have spent too much time on my PC, on here and doing all the work for my business. Luckily I am hopefully going out tonight to have a good rest and to get a little bit funk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Luckily I am hopefully going out tonight to have a good rest and to get a little bit funk.
    I hate to think what that means... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikk)
    I hate to think what that means... :eek:
    You will just have to use your imagination If it all goes wrong I might be green tomorrow but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I call them elevators.

They elevate.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I call them lifts, because they lift :p:

ReputationRep:
    :s: this thread says annoying things to do on an elevator :s:...
    I thought you go in and not on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    :s: this thread says annoying things to do on an elevator :s:...
    I thought you go in and not on
    I don't. :ninja:

*mission impossible music*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I don't. :ninja:

*mission impossible music*
    :rofl:..

ReputationRep:
    I'm incredibly good at this thread convo killing thing heheh *talks to self*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    I'm incredibly good at this thread convo killing thing heheh *talks to self*
    first sign of madness you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramy)
    Got the following in an email and it really made me laugh. Some are not as funny as the rest but ah well.

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
    You'd probably end up with 8 bullets to the head if you did that, assuming you looked ethnic. of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    You'd probably end up with 8 bullets to the head if you did that, assuming you looked ethnic. of course.
    What does "ethnic" look like? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Brazilian? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    Brazilian? :rolleyes:
    Definitions of ethnic on the Web:

Of or relating to people grouped according to a common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin.

:rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.