This discussion is closed.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
hates viruses
WHATS THE ****ING POINT OF DIABLING SOME GUYS COMPUTER< YOU'LL NEVER MEET HIM, AND I DOUT YOUD RECOGNISE HIM IF YOU DID!
Viruses should be fun things, like someone's computer coming up with a joke everytime you start it up, or comes up with funny quotes, now that would be good, and people wouldn't get pissed off
I don't think so - Viruses should be somehow...eradicated forever, and someone should devise someway to catch the culprits and imprison them for ever - i'm so sick of people who don't think and cause so many people so much damage -!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I don't think so - Viruses should be somehow...eradicated forever, and someone should devise someway to catch the culprits and imprison them for ever - i'm so sick of people who don't think and cause so many people so much damage -!
Sadly viruses are no accidents. They are written on purpose to cause havock. Many people in the east write them and target them at western computers. The latest one that has gone round acts as a keyboard scanner and sends all the keystrokes back to some central server. This way fruadsters can get credit card details.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads