The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Child nursing dipHe at huddersfield 2011

Hiiii,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for the child nursing dipHe at huddersfield?

I applied way back in September when the applications first opened.

I still haven't heard anything and am starting to get nervous.

Can't seem to find people on here who have applied so thought i'd start my own little thread.

Good luck everybody :smile:
Im on the course atm. Its really good :biggrin:
Good luck :biggrin: xxxx
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
It seems as though nobody has applied except me haha!

Do you remember how long they took to get back to you?

I really can't wait. I have my fingers crossed so tight!!

I think i concentrated on the wrong aspects in my personal statement :frown:
Reply 3
Hi,
I arent doing child nursing, but im doing adult nursing diploma- due to start in september!
I applied in September last year (the day the applications opened) and heard back within 2 weeks that i have been offered an interview, and then found out my offer 3 weeks ater that!
If you are still waiting for a reply, why not ring them? It show them that youre still keen and wanting to go to Hudds! :smile:
Hope this helps.xx
Yeah I've seen that a few people have had offers for the adult nursing but aparently theres much more competition on the course i am on.

I have contacted hudds and not got any information as UCAS says they have until may to get back to me.
Original post by rachellsouthworth
It seems as though nobody has applied except me haha!

Do you remember how long they took to get back to you?

I really can't wait. I have my fingers crossed so tight!!

I think i concentrated on the wrong aspects in my personal statement :frown:

I sent my application in the November got an interview for the January. But didnt hear from that till the April. But some people heard the same day if they got in or not. I know a few people that have applied. And I know someone thats already been accepted.
Dont panic just yet though. My mate got accepted in the July so you have plenty of time :smile: xxxx
This is really my last choice for this year, as my other has been deferred for 2012 intake and others were unsuccessful.

So i'm sooooo anxious :frown:

And i'm struggling to contact anyone else who has applied to this course to see how theyre getting on :/ haha
Reply 7
I am doing childrens nursing at huddersfield in september :smile: .. is anyone living in snow island?? cos this is where im living and would love some new friends for freshers :smile: HAHA! x
Reply 8
Original post by Katiechops
Hi,
I arent doing child nursing, but im doing adult nursing diploma- due to start in september!
I applied in September last year (the day the applications opened) and heard back within 2 weeks that i have been offered an interview, and then found out my offer 3 weeks ater that!
If you are still waiting for a reply, why not ring them? It show them that youre still keen and wanting to go to Hudds! :smile:
Hope this helps.xx

Heyy Hun.. im doing childrens nursing in september at huddersfield :smile: Which halls are you living in ?? .. xx
Reply 9
Original post by xhoganex
Heyy Hun.. im doing childrens nursing in september at huddersfield :smile: Which halls are you living in ?? .. xx

Heyyy, im going to be living in Snow Island, how about youu? Im so excited! xx
Original post by Katiechops
Heyyy, im going to be living in Snow Island, how about youu? Im so excited! xx

Im living at snow island aswell!! But ill be a 2nd year child nurse :P. Which flat you in? x
Original post by lizziebeth91
Im living at snow island aswell!! But ill be a 2nd year child nurse :P. Which flat you in? x

oh right haha, ill be in flat A4, how about you? xx

I am doing childrens nursing at huddersfield in september :smile: .. is anyone living in snow island?? cos this is where im living and would love some new friends for freshers :smile: HAHA! x

Hi im flat m4 at snow island but studying learning disabilities nursing! x
Original post by NurseRachel:)
Hi im flat m4 at snow island but studying learning disabilities nursing! x

Which room you in?? Im in room 2 :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending