Computer Sci invitation days (Umist) Watch

This discussion is closed.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Is it worth going?
I've already applied of course, and so the decision is final. Also, I'm going to pick UMIST because it's in Manchester. So, is there any reason why I should go? Are the activities they set actually do anything for anyone?
Does anybody know?
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
Is it worth going?
I've already applied of course, and so the decision is final. Also, I'm going to pick UMIST because it's in Manchester. So, is there any reason why I should go? Are the activities they set actually do anything for anyone?
Does anybody know?
Ooh, gayboy... you have MSN? I want to twiddle your nipples, in a non-gay fashion.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
Ooh, gayboy... you have MSN? I want to twiddle your nipples, in a non-gay fashion.
Are you sure it is wise for you to perfom acts of homosexualality on a straight person? That is rape, I tells ya.

My msn is [email protected]

For all of you paedophiles out there, talk to me. I will make you kill yourself. Huzzah for the shopkeep!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (211)
67.63%
No (101)
32.37%

Watched Threads