Americans and their... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ryoku
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we should have tazers, but have them so that they only work in your house or 5 feet away from your car, that way you can protect your house and car, without the risk of killing nyone!
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
we should have tazers, but have them so that they only work in your house or 5 feet away from your car, that way you can protect your house and car, without the risk of killing nyone!
I have one of those too.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
much better than propelling a piece of metal, fry the ******* (medium, rare or well done? its your choice!)
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Please don't be so narrow minded as to discount him. He states the obvious where others won't.
others dont believe in mixing politics with circus.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Michael moore is brilliant - i loved bowling for columbine, it was so inciteful and thought provoking.

on a diff note, doesn't london now have a worse problem with gun crime than New York?
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I talked about this with an American. He said it was so far embedded in the culture even if the government was to ban guns, people would still have them illegally. It would effect the economy and the police would have one hell of a time trying to enforce it.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
Guns do serve a purpose though, I enjoy shooting game but I would never shoot a person.
xoinfinityox
Report 14 years ago
im american, and own have rifles and other guns in my home. I live in the suburbs though, just hunting in the countryside every once in a while. it would be like trying to ban alcohol here. very hard and wouldn't work at all
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
Michael moore is brilliant - i loved bowling for columbine, it was so inciteful and thought provoking.

on a diff note, doesn't london now have a worse problem with gun crime than New York?
I think the worst part of that book was when he actually qutoed 1984, by Goerge Orwell. Just to bad that the section he quoted was the part where Orwell tried to immetate the sovjet communist propaganda.

I woant even start mentioning all invalid arguments, nonsense and contradictions in that movie.

Furthermore, you have to give it to the americans. Which other country has in its constitution that it is the right of the population to overthrow the government if it turns into a dictatorship ?
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Undisclosed)
Guns, is it really necessary for a human to own a gun in this modern day and age. I think one day America will realise they have had too much of a bad thing, my only worry that they will realise too late. They should definitely follow England’s example and ditch their gun culture.
What are your views on this?
Well, they argue that 14,000 lives p/a is worth it to protect the constitution...seems silly
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Americans who have guns are fighting a war that ended when America declared independence.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed