Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Can I get an upgrade even when I haven't finished my 24 months contract? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've been on Vodafone contract for 13 months, can I ask for an upgrade even though I haven't finished teh full 24 months? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yes, they may not give it to you. if they do you'll be paying a crap load for it and your new contract length will also be added onto your current one.

so lets say you just do a straight upgrade, that'll stick another 24 months onto your contract. leaving you with a phone contract with 33 months left on it.... which is frankly a ridiculous length

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    yes, they may not give it to you. if they do you'll be paying a crap load for it and your new contract length will also be added onto your current one.

so lets say you just do a straight upgrade, that'll stick another 24 months onto your contract. leaving you with a phone contract with 33 months left on it.... which is frankly a ridiculous length
    oh rightt.. thanks for that..
    and yes that is absolutely ridiculous :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    oh rightt.. thanks for that..
    and yes that is absolutely ridiculous :/
    why are you so desperate to upgrade?

ReputationRep:
    why are you so desperate to upgrade?
    i wanted one of those new Android phones.. Ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    i wanted one of those new Android phones.. Ah well
    sell your current one and try buy one outright?

you may be able to get a reduced price on the phone if you buy it through your network too.

i lost my iphone, bought it through three and got it for £470 when it would have been £612 from apple. massive saving

ReputationRep:
    sell your current one and try buy one outright?

you may be able to get a reduced price on the phone if you buy it through your network too.

i lost my iphone, bought it through three and got it for £470 when it would have been £612 from apple. massive saving
    yehh I could do that. Thanks for the advice man.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.