The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ooh so lucky now you just have to think about choosing!!

Im on 5 too and i bet my last offer/rejection is going to take fooooooooooooorevver
Reply 21
Not all 6 yet, but i'm close!
5 offers and an interview, and it happens to be the uni i 100% want to go to who want to interview me, the other 5 i'm not too fussed about :rolleyes:
Congratulations!!!
Don't go to Brunel if you want to go somewhere with a decent nightlife close by - Uxbridge has the total of one nightclub!
Reply 23
This just makes me feel even worse. FIFTY SIX days and no offers or rejections :frown:
Reply 24
that's good! it means they are really considering you! Otherwise they would have rejected you straight away...

look one of the offers I've got... I got it last year... so they didnt have to go over my application again.. ms green just said... ohhh diego.. ok offer :p: and about sheffield... I already meet the admissions criteria and it's not a very oversuscribed course i think... so dont worry! I had two rejections by this date last year :wink:
Reply 25
kitsune
that's good! it means they are really considering you! Otherwise they would have rejected you straight away...

look one of the offers I've got... I got it last year... so they didnt have to go over my application again.. ms green just said... ohhh diego.. ok offer :p: and about sheffield... I already meet the admissions criteria and it's not a very oversuscribed course i think... so dont worry! I had two rejections by this date last year :wink:

I'm genuinely worried they've just forgotten about me and all simultaneously lost my application down the back of their filing cabinets. And I don't want them to reall consider me, I want them to give me quick and painless offers!
Reply 26
lol!!! look I thought about that too! I applied in Sept and got 2 answers by November, 1 in January, another in Feb, another in March and the last one in April! lol! I mean... do they take 7-8 months to take the decision of rejecting someone? :p:
Not fair!! I've got no offers whatsoever yet! It has only been a week since my form was processed though so I guess I've gotta be patient..:biggrin:
Reply 28
damn... my other friend is on 5 as well+rubbing it in my face!

WELL DONE THOUGH!!!!!
Reply 29
im on 5 so far and got an interview coming up for the 6th one
Ive had 4 offers so far, but my top 3 are included in that so all is good, and i want the other 2 to accept me obv but im not that bothered :biggrin:
Reply 31
burningwings
Ive had 4 offers so far, but my top 3 are included in that so all is good, and i want the other 2 to accept me obv but im not that bothered :biggrin:

:ditto: The same day as today, next month, I'll have a decision from my 1st choice and I already hold an offer from my 2nd choice! So dont care about the rest! :smile:
This is not fair. I'm kicking myself for not getting my application in earlier. This waiting game is torture!!! :biggrin:
Reply 33
I have 6 as well for G100 maths. I posted one before you in the Offers Thread.
Reply 34
I've got offers from all of mine - I only applied for 5 then cancelled one application so 4 offers. Nottingham's 3 language course is my top choice, not sure about insurance, the sensible thing would be to pick Bristol but then I could put the other Nottingham course as insurance so they know I really want them, then play the clearing system if the worst comes to the worst! I'll cry if it does!
go to aston, if you like clubbing youll love birmingham! n aston is slap bang in the middle of the shops, clubs everything, perfect location for everything!
*soph*
I've got offers from all of mine - I only applied for 5 then cancelled one application so 4 offers. Nottingham's 3 language course is my top choice, not sure about insurance, the sensible thing would be to pick Bristol but then I could put the other Nottingham course as insurance so they know I really want them, then play the clearing system if the worst comes to the worst! I'll cry if it does!

The sensible thing would be to put Bristol as your insurance. However, you might find it difficult to get into halls if you end up coming here. I'm sure you'll be fine anyway.
Reply 37
Yeh !! 6 OFFERS WHOOOO~~~~~~~~~and 0 rejections!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

:party:

All for Psychology:-

Lancaster ABB
Durham ABC
Bangor 300pts (260 from A2)
Sheffield Hallam 300pts
Lincoln 260pts (inc maths A2)
Chester 260pts (220 from A2)

Quite a mixture!! Now all I have to do is choose Not easy! :eek:

Bangor has best credentials for Psych. (Teaching excellent, Research 5*A (only 1 of 7 in UK!))

Durham excellent rep (but psych at Queens campus)

Lancaster excellent rep (just below Bangor for cred)

and the others! Lincoln's course looks good, maybe insurance!

And I thought the hard part was over :eek:
Reply 38
im on 4 + one interview

equine sports science
UWE - 200 pts
Nott. Trent - 220pts
Uni of Wolverhampton - 160pts (140pts from A2)
Warwickshire College - telephone interview

equine + agricultural management
RAC - 200pts
Reply 39
strike that 5 + an interview

Latest

Trending

Trending