The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fishpaste
I know what I'll be doing for three years.

It does?

The nearest laser tag to me is too far away I think. If there was one up my road I think I'd go every week and become a member.
Reply 2
Apparently. Although their website looks like it was made in 1982, and so it could be long gone by now. I do hope not. I <3 laser tag, well actually I really prefer Qzar but laser quest is cool.

www.laserquest.co.uk
Reply 3
Do you mean Quazar? That's nang! Doh I didn't get in :frown:

Hope there's one in Manchester...
Reply 4
ZJuwelH
Do you mean Quazar? That's nang! Doh I didn't get in :frown:

Hope there's one in Manchester...

Nah it's similar but um, not as good as.

There's a few in Manchester apparently, though I haven't been to them since a kid. And they look a bit sucky. I'm thinking of going for my birthday party :P
Reply 5
we had a blow up one in our hall last year.I had so much fun, running round drunk with a gun.
Reply 6
Erm laterquest its a long time since I last did, it was the first thing I got into when I gained a social life as a result of leaving my old f*cked up school.
Reply 7
amazingtrade
Erm laterquest its a long time since I last did, it was the first thing I got into when I gained a social life as a result of leaving my old f*cked up school.

Ya been to the one in Manc.? It any good? o.O
I have to catch 2 buses to get to "Birmingham" Laser Tag. Doesn't help that it's in a suburb rather than the city centre.
Reply 9
thefish_uk
I have to catch 2 buses to get to "Birmingham" Laser Tag. Doesn't help that it's in a suburb rather than the city centre.

My nearest ones are in Holloway and Enfield. Holloway is Arsenal territory and at the end of the bus route, and Enfield needs overground trains to get to. Cads.
ZJuwelH
My nearest ones are in Holloway and Enfield. Holloway is Arsenal territory and at the end of the bus route, and Enfield needs overground trains to get to. Cads.

Enfield... I'm sure I read something about Laser Quest and Enfield. I'm sure I can remember being on the website for a really cool laser quest company and they only had two actual places, both around London. And one was Enfield.
Reply 11
man i remember laserquest, that was such good fun, the guys who ran it had the best job, going round with laserguns all day lol

its bloody expensive these days me thinks
Reply 12
fishpaste
Ya been to the one in Manc.? It any good? o.O

Its on Whitworth St West, its been a few years since I have last been. It was always a bit dimgy but it was ok. It was quite good fun to play.
ZJuwelH

Jewel, dont you think my joke about whitey is worthy of going in your "quotes of the year" list?

or some +ve rep, please? :biggrin:

in fairness, i have give you some before. :smile:
amazingtrade
Its on Whitworth St West, its been a few years since I have last been. It was always a bit dimgy but it was ok. It was quite good fun to play.

Laser quest is always "dimgy", lol.

This one near me (Stourbridge Laser Quest) is built inside an old warehouse - that's what they do, they buy old warehouses, paint them black and make a creative three-dimensional made inside.

What's the point of them building a shiny new expensive building especially?
Reply 15
amazingtrade

Top of Oxford Road? Cool. THanks! :smile:
Reply 16
thefish_uk
Laser quest is always "dimgy", lol.

This one near me (Stourbridge Laser Quest) is built inside an old warehouse - that's what they do, they buy old warehouses, paint them black and make a creative three-dimensional made inside.

What's the point of them building a shiny new expensive building especially?

The last time I went to one of these was in a friends birthday party. I believe we were rather physical in our "fight" and pushed a fire door open. Then we legged it to the other side of the room, before the security guards came.
The last time I went to one of these was in a friends birthday party. I believe we were rather physical in our "fight" and pushed a fire door open. Then we legged it to the other side of the room, before the security guards came.

Legging it is fun... but the packs are sometimes heavy.

Physical fighting is no fun, it's best to run into groups of littlie kiddies. Iremember once there were about 4 at the top of a ramp all facing and firing downwards. And I ran behind them and shot them all. And they were like "uhhh" and shouted "Hay" and then they powered back up. And turned back away from me and I got them again. And again. Lol, it was so funny, some people at laser quest are so stupid.

Oh and I remember this tiny little kid who ran straight up to me, and I shot him as he did, and he tripped over his own feet. Lol!
Reply 18
fishpaste
Apparently. Although their website looks like it was made in 1982, and so it could be long gone by now. I do hope not. I <3 laser tag, well actually I really prefer Qzar but laser quest is cool.

www.laserquest.co.uk

Yes, there is still Laser Quest in Cambridge, it's alright, but not as good as the one near home.
Reply 19
fishpaste
I know what I'll be doing for three years.

Aye it still exists as far as I know, last I went was last year... it's above Argos.
There's a laser quest soc, mainly consisting of assassins I think.

'Tis all good fun though, some of the packs are distinctly crap :tongue:

Alaric.

Latest

Trending

Trending