Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PSdilemma)
    hehe really? what village exactly?...
    llanfihangel-y-creuddyn - type it into google images, first pic i lived in white house opposite church

ReputationRep:
    very pretty! and did you manage to learn welsh in those 3 years?

ReputationRep:
    very pretty! and did you manage to learn welsh in those 3 years?
    Some! Went to an english speaking primary and secondary tho so didnt become fluent, can you speak welsh?

ReputationRep:
    nothing more than some basic words and phrases, or the most basic sentences ....

ReputationRep:
    Glad about that, thats about as far as my knowledge goes! Some welsh ppl are really touchy bout non-welsh speakers so wasnt sure how ud take my lack of fluency

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennyboyhanning)
    Which cambridge college have you applied to?
    Sidney Sussex! I see you've applied to magdalene, I've got a friend who's just started doing medicine there and he loves it

ReputationRep:
    Glad about that, thats about as far as my knowledge goes! Some welsh ppl are really touchy bout non-welsh speakers so wasnt sure how ud take my lack of fluency
    hehe, dont worry..even if i was perfect at welsh i wouldnt shoot you . but that is true...i mightve had a different attitude if i was living in a different place than cardiff though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    Sidney Sussex! I see you've applied to magdalene, I've got a friend who's just started doing medicine there and he loves it
    Could you pm me his/her details so i can contact them? I would really like an insight into the college, and theres only so much you can find out without help like that! Hope you can help

--------------

hehe, dont worry..even if i was perfect at welsh i wouldnt shoot you . but that is true...i mightve had a different attitude if i was living in a different place than cardiff though
    Phew! There was a crazy old man in our villiage who caused trouble for the first few month when we moved, thankfully a gay couple moved into the villiage pub so he decided to dirrect his retirement time at them!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Could you pm me his/her details so i can contact them? I would really like an insight into the college, and theres only so much you can find out without help like that! Hope you can help
    Sure, the next time I speak to him I'll ask him if it's okay for me to do that

ReputationRep:

Phew! There was a crazy old man in our villiage who caused trouble for the first few month when we moved, thankfully a gay couple moved into the villiage pub so he decided to dirrect his retirement time at them!! lol
    :rofl: aww although im sorry you had to go through it...where are you now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    Sure, the next time I speak to him I'll ask him if it's okay for me to do that
    Gr8, cheers

--------------

:rofl: aww although im sorry you had to go through it...where are you now?
    Bout 15 mins from Hull

ReputationRep:
    oh well im off now.....its been great talking to you :ciao:

ps: very good luck for your cam interview

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ditto
    Cheers, hopefully ill be sayin the same to u soon, so keep me updated with ur progress!
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Hello- not sure if this thread is out of date now- i only just joined the site! :confused:
    BMAT results: 8.9
    5.8 :rolleyes:
    Only place I'm applying to that takes any notice is Cambridge and I'm not sure how much they're even bothered about them.
    I'm just really really scared :eek: :eek: :eek:
    about my interview on Wednesday.
    lots of love everybody!
    Lucy xxx

ReputationRep:
    Bloody fantastic BMAT scores!!!

And welcome to TSR :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyvet2006)
    Hello- not sure if this thread is out of date now- i only just joined the site! :confused:
    BMAT results: 8.9
    5.8 :rolleyes:
    Only place I'm applying to that takes any notice is Cambridge and I'm not sure how much they're even bothered about them.
    I'm just really really scared :eek: :eek: :eek:
    about my interview on Wednesday.
    lots of love everybody!
    Lucy xxx
    what college? Well done on the results.

ReputationRep:
    *****ing hell, well done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    wow! those are very very impressive!! where else have you applied? oh, and welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    wish my bmat results were half that good lucy!
    I have my interview for Cam on wed too, what college is yours at? Mine is Clare

ReputationRep:
    good luck with your interview.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 14, 2006

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.