Turn on thread page Beta

Hey i got
    which is a total of 16.1 thats ucl gone, im a bit disappointed i just hope ucl likes my ucas form.

ReputationRep:
    hey

i got

which gives me 17 in total

hopefully that's good enough for ucl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Who's_buying?)
    dude you and starlight are really unlucky! I feel for ya, but I suspect that score is likely to get you an interview anyway.
    Okay so its time to commit suicide.

Section 1 I scored 4.4 which (from the graph indicates the most people got this Yeah for averagism)
    Section 2 I scored 3.4. This is whats gonna kill me - this is meant to be my strongest area, although its not disasterous, its still not good.
    Section 3 I scred 10.5. Wow. Just wow. I can't write to save jack, this is really really wow.

Anyways this gives a total of 18.3, not the best score.

However I did the best at my college (mainly because of that last mark). My friend got 7.4 in section one, and really did badly in section 3, I mean really so much so he got less the 18 in total....

I dunno how to respond to these scores, I'm applying to veterinary medicine and just feel numb. Are these good scores?

ReputationRep:
    if anything, ma3eeni (did i get that right? but you know what i mean), i've heard that cambridge ignore section 3. and aren't oxford supposed to put extra emphasis on section 2? but yeh. i don't think cambridge care about section 3. i could be wrong

ReputationRep:
    whats the point in this speculation? unless you are a admissions tutor or have spoken to one in depth you are only perpetuating others' anxiaty, as well as your own. The die is already cast, work on preparing for interviews etc - they will clearly be far more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    whats the point in this speculation? unless you are a admissions tutor or have spoken to one in depth you are only perpetuating others' anxiaty, as well as your own. The die is already cast, work on preparing for interviews etc - they will clearly be far more important.
    This Man(or Woman) speaks the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emuron)
    This Man(or Woman) speaks the truth.
    AMEN!

..i think woman! because women are great and women are always right

...thus saying this.. i bet wangers is male.. hmm.. could be a feminine male tho.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got:

Overall, I got 21.3 so I'm very pleased!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cis2320)
    AMEN!

..i think woman! because women are great and women are always right

...thus saying this.. i bet wangers is male.. hmm.. could be a feminine male tho.. :p:
    i believe he is a male. from his avatar

ReputationRep:
    What? Yoda is a major chick magnet!

ReputationRep:
    I got:

I got 19.5 total , was wondering if the fact i didnt get as high in section 2 would affect my chances of getting an interview from UCL ?
    Eitherway im really happy with that, wayyy better than i thought i was gona do

ReputationRep:
    IT's just occured to me that UCL's 4.5+ rule in sections 1 and 2 is a bit silly as you can't get 4.5 this year.

In reality you have to get 4.7+.

(Just thought I would share. Sorry if it's irrelevant/trivial).

ReputationRep:
    lol natsy...wow :P

ReputationRep:
    Well ya know, that's me...

WOW

ReputationRep:

Not on msn much anymore!

Oh and btw Natsy got like 28/33. !!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    just to clear things up - im a guy

incidentally after the BMAT when I came back to my room - I left my laptop playing on shuffel, and as I came in - what a song to start then Robbie Williams - Angels...

literally as I walked in - " I sit and wait...theres an angel contemplate my fate....maybe its tring to tell me something?

ReputationRep:
    ok - so i honestly thort i was gonna do quite well.. and i have 2 say i was depressed wen i saw my results - but lookin thru all ur results n how ur annoyed with some of ur results.. well i feel great now (!) - i got 3.2 , 5.8 , and 6 for the essay - all i can say is its a good job im goin 4 veterinary, and the only place that asks for the bmat from where iv applied 2 is bristol - and apparently its not that big a part of the app proces.. at least i hope..

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well I didn't put much effort in at all as it only counts for my 3rd choice (VetMed) so was thrilled to get 5.0, 5.8 and 9.0 giving a total of 19.8

ReputationRep:
    wow that is a brilliant score for someone "who didnt put that much effort in at all"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaturdayGirl)
    Hmm well I didn't put much effort in at all as it only counts for my 3rd choice (VetMed) so was thrilled to get 5.0, 5.8 and 9.0 giving a total of 19.8
    You sicken me :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 14, 2006

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.