abolish private schools Watch

This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I always thought you lived near London lol. I never put you down for a northerner More near Birminghman then?

Thanks Thats the thing, people make it sound like public schoolers are different, this is often not the case. Just normal people lucky enough to have a good education.

Dregs are just losers, in other words townies.
Birmingham! No... Miles away! But then not exactly Lancaster/Manchester either.

I find it funny how many different labels everyone on here has. We have Grungers/Townies/Trendies and this is only based on clothing.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thats no coincidence...we should get married and call our baby Lindsay Sabrina Burberry Chantelle.
HaHa Not forgetting the extra middle name Chardonnay, for a touch of class of course.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Birmingham! No... Miles away! But then not exactly Lancaster/Manchester either.

I find it funny how many different labels everyone on here has. We have Grungers/Townies/Trendies and this is only based on clothing.

Lol yeah. Well at least your Northern Be proud, for we are 'hard'
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol yeah. Well at least your Northern Be proud, for we are 'hard'
LOL, 'ard. Just because I don't live near Birmingham, it doesn't mean I'm Northern
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL, 'ard. Just because I don't live near Birmingham, it doesn't mean I'm Northern

Oh well, still better than a cockney

There seems to be a lot of cockney wanna b's in Southampton. They love their R&B.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HaHa Not forgetting the extra middle name Chardonnay, for a touch of class of course.
No dear, we should have Lambrini 2003 instead. Slightly classier
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh well, still better than a cockney

There seems to be a lot of cockney wanna b's in Southampton. They love their R&B.
Cockneys are brill! Such a novelty!

Or maybe I am Northern and just don't want to accept it.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cockneys are brill! Such a novelty!

Or maybe I am Northern and just don't want to accept it.
Thats it, I used to think that, but after being swamped by them I have started to hate them.

Yes, accept you Northerness
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is the Banbury Massive cumin atchya!

Bin checkin out ya motas, they is blazin breadwin. But meez Banbury boyz are finkin that ya crazy rides would take a bashin in a road race with me Astra-turbo. It’s a V8 beast souped up to tha max. Phat exhaust, under car lighting you get da picture. Ya Civic’s blingin blood, but I is wonderin if youz could fit all ya boyz in the back there dog! Me is da Bo Selecta yous is da **** selecta, me blood. Me possee's burberry metro iz gonna kill steam roller your pussy bmw, me's metro iz a propa V12 monster, wit nitro booster, i iz gonna grill yous in me street race, you may ave de looks but me iz a pro racer. Who fockin needs golden hubs and blings wen i got the manouvers.
We iz gonna invade yous terrotory and whip yous bus stop boys sorry asses in the race of all races. Max respect to you ma winnaz. Keep us family rollin in da free world. Any time any place we is there faster thwn you .
Also youz call yous selves DJ's when you watch us DJ you will want to give me BJ's, i haz da sweetest deck eva, 5000 Mega Watt with enuff boom to blow your peckerz off, no word of a lie. even enough to make you *****es in Hayez to hear. We is gonna beat you gayz in a street rayz and send you into a craze and make you eat raw maize till youget into a daze and us you will praize. Word up ma *****es. holla holla till the sun goes down and then holla even more n stuff till all me breads around the world hearand realize that your squad is a small time compaed to me the lord and my burberry boys in banbury.Boom Boom.
For da race, i bet one of me biatches, she iz called sharon, nice chassis, five careful owners 32GG's and i bet you never seen nuffink like this before. She even takes it up her ear hole.
So if yous is not to pussy for a whipping meet uz at 4am outside the Ritz for a propa street race to Burnley. And when we finish before youz blazin squad boys we will be on the bbc as the baddest gangstarrs in town. What.Big up Big up.

I'm so proud. They were going to Burnley, near where I live
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
I got Sabrina Chantelle.
I put in my name, and my baby boy would be called Kevin Fryer. Now guess what my dad's name is... lol
J
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is the Banbury Massive cumin atchya!

Bin checkin out ya motas, they is blazin breadwin. But meez Banbury boyz are finkin that ya crazy rides would take a bashin in a road race with me Astra-turbo. It’s a V8 beast souped up to tha max. Phat exhaust, under car lighting you get da picture. Ya Civic’s blingin blood, but I is wonderin if youz could fit all ya boyz in the back there dog! Me is da Bo Selecta yous is da **** selecta, me blood. Me possee's burberry metro iz gonna kill steam roller your pussy bmw, me's metro iz a propa V12 monster, wit nitro booster, i iz gonna grill yous in me street race, you may ave de looks but me iz a pro racer. Who fockin needs golden hubs and blings wen i got the manouvers.
We iz gonna invade yous terrotory and whip yous bus stop boys sorry asses in the race of all races. Max respect to you ma winnaz. Keep us family rollin in da free world. Any time any place we is there faster thwn you .
Also youz call yous selves DJ's when you watch us DJ you will want to give me BJ's, i haz da sweetest deck eva, 5000 Mega Watt with enuff boom to blow your peckerz off, no word of a lie. even enough to make you *****es in Hayez to hear. We is gonna beat you gayz in a street rayz and send you into a craze and make you eat raw maize till youget into a daze and us you will praize. Word up ma *****es. holla holla till the sun goes down and then holla even more n stuff till all me breads around the world hearand realize that your squad is a small time compaed to me the lord and my burberry boys in banbury.Boom Boom.
For da race, i bet one of me biatches, she iz called sharon, nice chassis, five careful owners 32GG's and i bet you never seen nuffink like this before. She even takes it up her ear hole.
So if yous is not to pussy for a whipping meet uz at 4am outside the Ritz for a propa street race to Burnley. And when we finish before youz blazin squad boys we will be on the bbc as the baddest gangstarrs in town. What.Big up Big up.

I'm so proud. They were going to Burnley, near where I live
HaHa, did you write that yourself?
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
I put in my name, and my baby boy would be called Kevin Fryer. Now guess what my dad's name is... lol
J
Kevin?Fryer?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
Kevin?Fryer?
well fryer is my surname. it would be kevin brooklyn fryer.
J
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HaHa, did you write that yourself?
It took me quite time to decifer most of it. ANybody like to enlighten us where Banbury is? Hold tight.

''http://www.banburymassive.tk/''
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well they have to be English what with the whole Ali-G worship but I'd imagine they're from Northumberland somewhere because 'Burberry' is a Scottish thing. It's a quasi-tartan pattern all the neds ( read; Townies, schemies ) in Glasgow like.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (864)
80.3%
Leave (212)
19.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed