The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think it's an amazing song, she has really profound lyrics and is one of the most original artists out there. She deserves more recognition than she gets, she's so real and not fake. Her opening line really makes you think
"paint my face in your magazines,
make it look lighter than it seems....
erase my ethnicity..."
Reply 2
young_free
I think it's an amazing song, she has really profound lyrics and is one of the most original artists out there. She deserves more recognition than she gets, she's so real and not fake. Her opening line really makes you think
"paint my face in your magazines,
make it look lighter than it seems....
erase my ethnicity..."

Finally, someone who knows about good music. Thank god, I was beginning to think that this forum was full of sh*theads. You don't happen to be a Winnie-Madikizela-Mandela fan do you?
I know it has no relevance to this thread whatsoever but I just love the woman. Both are unappreciated by media/public and don't get the recognition they deserve.........I am beginning to sound feministic!?!
icarusgideon
I just heard it on the radio (i know i am a bit late huhh) but what a song!!! The woman is so f***ing good. Its not only the voice, the lyrics are just as impressive........so what you guys think of the song

I have to say that I hate it. It is one of the most irritating songs around at the moment.
too my knowledge she wrote it about me. it does not make me feel anything but it has a good tune. can i say free MJ.

Latest

Trending

Trending