Do you ever think you talk too much? Watch

This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Sometimes I go on for ages, and I just can't stop. I am sure its a genetic thing because my mam is just as bad.

Adam
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Sometimes I go on for ages, and I just can't stop. I am sure its a genetic thing because my mam is just as bad.

Adam
Yeah, I can go on talking for quite a bit. Not sure if it's good or bad.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
On a school trip out of like 60 people I got voted 'the person who needs to talk more' ...
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe well just like I am on this forum, in real life I can't shut up either! Its funny when I go out because I am like the person that gets the entire group talking and laughing then an hour later the drink makes me lifeless!

I do think too much though and when I think I get depressed.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I tend to babble in awkward silences.

I suppose in general it depends on the subject matter, and of course, who I'm with.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I tend to babble in awkward silences.

I suppose in general it depends on the subject matter, and of course, who I'm with.
I thought it read 'I tend to talk to babies'
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Are you half asleep or drunk or somethin :confused: g?
nope I'm always like this 'naturally' ... hehehe
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I bet you wonder round the streets banging into everybody don't you? I don't mean this in a nasty way at all, you just seem funny I and I can imagine you doing it.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
dont worry, lala always thought i was high when i posted *shrugs* my thoughts can get a bit scattered i suppose....

sometimes i talk alot, sometimes i talk hardly at all.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
at times, its best for everyone for someone to tell me to shut up!
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have always talked a lot.

my family jokes about it sometimes and say that their ears heart, when i finally shut up. :rolleyes:
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
That should be a consequence of the background in my opinion.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
I have my moments too, but generally the quiet type actually. Always paying attention to the little things hehe
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can gab for britain! evn the world! maybe the universe!

if i go to the other extreme n be wuiet evry1 thinks there is somethin wrong with me, like its un-natural! no fair.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's werid with me. when i'm with a REALLY fit girl in the pub, i can't think of a thing to say. But stick me in front of the TV or in the cinema and you can't shut me up.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if im excited i talk to much but my mate chatty gal neva bloody stops shes tlks non stop!!!
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
i a;ways talk 2 much dat's y my name iz chatty gal i neva shut up even wen im asleep!!
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you ever babble so long and fast that you go light headed? That's the time when I know to stop.
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
Do you ever babble so long and fast that you go light headed? That's the time when I kow when to stop.
nah get jaw ache shut up 4 like 2 mins n start all ova again!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
all the time
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads